Imagine 47

Requested? Yes
Warnings? Slight sexual harassment
A/N; Hello my readers! I apologize for disappearing, I may be reaching the end of this book but as of now I have a couple requests to write/pre written so that is why you haven't seen any updates, I was also in Baraboo Wisconsin for a week and a counselor another week so I didn't have my phone. So let's get into dis!!!
--
It wasn't a secret y/n were well liked in the glade, but she never saw it, she just thought that Thomas was being over protective or jealous, but she had to find out the hard way.
It was lunch and y/n sat next to Newt and Gally with the rest of Gally's gang infront of her.
"So, y/n, Thomas is out running huh?" Gally said with a smirk that made her feel uneasy, so she just nodded. He gave a look to his friends causing the rest of them to give the same and uneasy smile. Thomas had told Newt to keep an eye on Gally but Newt was busy with Alby. She looked to Newt for help but he was turned away from you. Suddenly Gally grabbed y/n's wrist. She squirmed trying to get away making Newt notice,
"Hey shank let go of her" he said standing up and pulling y/n from Gally's grip. Newt took her with him but Gally wasn't finished, he left a firm slap on her ass causing her to turn around and return the slap, only across his cheek.
Newt grabbed her arm and dragged her away.
Later in the day y/n were sitting by the doors waiting for Thomas to come back and when he did, he saw her and smiled making his way over to y/n. he hugged her giving her a kiss on her forehead. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around him before kissing him, he pulled away and set the girl down smiling. "Woah y/n what's gotten into you?" before going in for another kiss but she just wrapped her arms around his torso and nuzzled her face into his chest. "Y/n, is everything okay?" this time in a more serious tone. "I missed you" she covered up, he didn't need to get mad right now, you're safe.
As the night passed, Y/n stayed by Thomas' side and away from Gally who was glaring at her the whole night.
"Babe, I'll be right back" he said heading over to Frypan.
"And the princess is alone" One of Gally's friends whispered into y/n's ear
"Please leave me alone"
"Let's see how loud you are" another said before covering her mouth and dragging you toward the deadheads where Gally and the rest of the gang was already waiting.
"Looks like I need to teach you a lesson" he said before grabbing her ass and all she could get out was a quick shriek before one covered her mouth meanwhile Thomas was with Newt.
"Gally's a foul git, he should know he doesn't have a chance"
"I know"
"Especially since she tells him no"
"What?"
"How he grabbed her ass today"
"WHAT?!"
"Did y/n not tell you?"
"No! Where is she?!"
"Gally isn't here either"
the two boys looked at each other and hearing a shriek from the deadheads at the same time.
"You stay here I'm going to make sure he doesn't lay a finger on her again"
"Gally please" she mumbled against the boy's hand as Gally ripped her shirt open and forcing his hands on her boobs. The tears started falling from her face as he dipped his face into her neck and nibbling on the skin, but it was pain instead of pleasure. Another boy pulled her pants off, making Gally stop and turn around to yell at the boy that "she was his" and in that moment y/n managed to kick the guy holding her mouth in the gut and Gally in the balls.
"THOMAS!" She screamed but they were quick to grab her and pull her back into the same position and earning a slap from Gally
"You just don't listen do you?"
"well neither do you considering you haven't heard me ask you to stop, THOM-" the hand again
"Looks like we have to speed this up" as soon as he put his hands on her waist again, but suddenly he was ripped away from her. she opened her eyes seeing all the other boys have scattered and Gally pressed up against a tree-looking very frightened- with Thomas holding a knife to his neck.
"Thomas, stop" she said grabbing his biceps getting to pull him away.
"You don't get it do you? She doesn't want you and you can't force something like that"
"Thomas"
"Touch my girl again and I'll kill you"
he stepped away letting Gally scramble off checking out the state of his girlfriend. "Did they-"
"No, they didn't, thank you" she said before wrapping herself around him, he engulfed the girl kissing the top of her head.
"I love you, I'll never let anything happen to you"
--
Kind of a short chapter but I mean what can I say eh? The person who requested this would like to be anonymous but I did enjoy this plot so thank you said person! Btw guys, we got over 100k reads!! That's insane! Keep requesting and if you really want a Barry Allen/Flash imagine book I'm really open to that considering Barry is a hottie lamottie with a swimmers body and also a huge cinnamon roll so just leme know!
I love you all and thank you so much for your support!