Imagine 46

Jolie0421 : Ok so it was: Me and Thomas are dating ur everyone keeps flirting with me but then one night Gally saw us kissing Gally got and get and beat up Thomas and Thomas blacks out and I take care of him cuz I'm a med Jack and all that jazz ( and Gally beat up Thomas cuz he had a crush on me) u can add things if u want
--
So maybe we didn't want to be public? That's okay right? Not every relationship has to be open to everyone, especially if it "isn't allowed" because I'm "too desirable". Man it sucks being the only girl, but I shouldn't have to hide my relationship, but at the same time, I kinda liked it, it really made us want each other even more, especially when Thomas finishes running for the day and he's all sweaty and dirty. I stood in the Med-Jack unit cleaning off tools from Gally's procedure on his arm (stitches)
"So, do you have your eyes on any of the guys?" I heard him ask from his bed.
"Not in particular, they're all my friends really"
"Oh..."
I walked over to his bed and sat down on the end.
"Hey bud, you got to get some rest while you're still on pain meds considering you'll have a hard night because of the pain, I would give you more but we have to make sure they last throughout the month."
"y-yeah, I'll do that"
"good, sleep tight" I said running my hand through his hair to calm him, then I stood up and pulled the curtain around the bed closed blocking anything out.
"Y/n, babe what's up?"
"Aw, newt, you trying to be sexy isn't doin it for me, you're just too adorable for that" I grinned at him picking up a dinner tray and heading over to frypan and the rest of the guys, Newt did the same and followed me.
"Haha, so funny, how's Gally?"
"Pretty good, all stitched up" but I hiccuped on the up when I felt a hand on my butt, luckily no one noticed as Newt had already sat down and from everyone else's point of view, Thomas' hand was on my back, helping me to sit down, but really it was him being the little horn dog he is, teasing me.
"Y/n if you want me and Thomas could show you around the maze a little" Minho looked at me. Not gonna lie, but if I wasn't dating Thomas id be really into Minho.
"I don't think Alby would appreciate that"
"I wouldn't appreciate what?"
Thomas moved his hand from my lower back.
"Me going into the maze"
he grinned at me. "You could handle yourself, but it would completely be your choice"
Thomas gave me a look that said no.
"I think my duties are here, besides I don't wanna slow you guys down"
Minho shrugged "Your choice"
The night continued on like this, the guys trying to convince me to do something with someone, they just don't get it.
"Hey y/n, I had an extra apple and I thought I would give it to you since you're the fairest" Ben said giving me a red apple.
"Aw Ben, that's so sweet of you" I smiled taking the apple from his hand, standing up and giving him a kiss on the cheek then sitting back down while Ben giggled and ran off to his friends. The guys all looked at me in awe.
"You aren't interested in him are you?" frypan squeaked.
"Not a chance" I glanced to Thomas who was smirking at me.
After dinner, I was back in the Med-Jack unit. I looked at Gally who was sound asleep and his heart rate and stitches looked good. I closed the curtain and walked to the front to put away the clip boards for the night. I was about done when a pair of arms slithered around my waist and a pair of lips started kissing my neck. "When you're done do you wanna get outta here and get weird with each other"
"Why wait?" I breathed out turning around to face Thomas, my hands on his chest, his on my ass and we started a heated makeout. His tongue was the dominant one and my hands were running through his hair, he lifted me up and set me on the desk.
"Gosh babe, I swear you're the tear in my heart" he said before kissing, biting, sucking on my neck.
tear. tear in heart. tear in arm. stitches. GALLY.
I pushed Thomas away, he looked confused at me but I just put a finger to my lips.
"Gally?" I called out quietly.
"Babe, he's asleep"
"Babe?" a new voice.
Gally came out from the other room and looked at us, Me up on the counter with Thomas' hands gripping my thighs, bruises all over my neck, and Thomas' hair all tousled, not to mention both of our swollen and pink lips.
"Gally I can explain-"
"They're all just friends?"
"Gally-"
"SHUT UP"
Now Thomas just made it worse
"Hey now that's my girlfriend you're talking to"
Gally then launched himself at Thomas and began to punch him, no only  punching him but completely tearing his stitches making himself bleed out.
"Gally stop, you're tearing your stitches!" I yelled trying to pull him off, but that caused him to hit my cheek.
"Well you teared my heart!" he yelled before going back to hit Thomas, thomas tried to fight back but he couldn't do it.
I opened the doors and called out for help.
After everything calmed down and Gally was siting in the corner upset and I was tending to Thomas' bruises and cuts, the guys were had never looked so disappointed.
"Wait, what's that?" Thomas asked pulling my hands away from his face and he put his hand on the bruise on my cheekbone.
"It's nothing, I don't want your cuts to get infected"
"Did he hit you?" He asked quietly, I didn't answer, he knew the answer.
"That son of a bitch" he said quietly before standing up.
"Thomas, sit down right now" I said pushing him back down into his seat and he pulled me into his lap
"So, how long has this been going on?" Newt said breaking the silence looking at us crossing his arms
"A few months" I mumbled
"Nine months, 22 days" Thomas spoke up, I looked at him and shook my head, we were in HUGE trouble.
"He cares about you?"
I nodded
"He takes care of you?"
I nodded again.
"He's good in bed?"
I blushed and looked at Thomas before nodding, making him smirk.
"Okay, as long as there isn't any fights, I think you guys should be free to be open about your relationship in the glade, as long as it doesn't get in the way of your work" Alby finished.
"And as for Gally, one night without food or water and Clint is taking over your case now" Gally sighed and looked over at me causing me and Thomas to hold onto each other a little bit more.
"I'm sorry Y/n, for hitting you, I'll never be sorry for hitting you Thomas"
-
Thomas and I stood outside, everyone working, Thomas about to go run.
"Be careful out there, don't run too hard and when you're done, we can finish what we started the other night-"
"I love you" he had cut me off looking into his eyes and I knew he meant it.
"Lover boy, let's go!"
"I love you too" I smiled, he kissed my hand before running off into the maze.
"I LOVE YOU TOO Y/N" Minho shouted from the maze causing me to laugh.
--
Hello!! it was exams and then summer just started and I was in NYC for the past week so no updates oops!! I update whenever I feel sorry!