Imagine 4

"Stop staring" you heard someone say behind you, you turned around and faced newt "I wasn't staring" you started to defend yourself. "oh please, don't lie to yourself" he laughed.

But he was right, you couldn't stop staring at Thomas, just look at him. "y/n" newt cooed "huh?" "your staring again"

You brought yourself out of the daze "oh sorry, besides I don't even like him"
"Oh really"
"Yup, I don't like anyone"
"Not even me?" he whined
You giggled and nodded

"Well I guess your not the only one who stares" he said nodding to Thomas, who was staring at you and newt.

You and newt were laughing at a joke chuck had made when Thomas came and sat next to Teresa. he wasn't saying much, just looked at the ground, and after a while he got up and walked off to the homestead. you looked at Teresa to see if they were talking, but she shook her head. "go get em girl" newt said smirking "oh shut it blondie" you said getting up and walking over to Thomas

"Hey, are you okay?" you asked him grabbing his arm and turning Thomas around "I've been better" he mumbled. "talk to me" you groaned "go talk to newt" he shot back and turned around again and walked off to the field. "wait" you said catching up to him "you think newt and I are a thing? we are friends"

"Well it sure doesn't look like it"
"I don't stare at him when he comes out of the maze, get lost in my thoughts about him, I only do that with you because I like you"

"Oh please" he grumbled.
You stepped infront of him, and without a warning, kissed him, right in the middle of the field, he started to kiss back too "SLAY Y/N SLAY" Newt yelled causing you to smile.