Pt. 2 (Imagine 32)

YOU GUYS ACTUALLY READ WHAT I WRITE I CANT EXPRESS THE LOVE RIGHT NOW THANKS BROS!!
--
"Hey y/n I heard about you and Thomas, is everything okay?"
"Hey Chuck, ya I mean it's nothing, how does everyone know already?"
"Not much happens here really, so when something happens, we know"
Y/n chuckled a little bit, just hiding the hurt on the inside.
She didn't like talking about her past relationship with Thomas with other people, people knowing about it was enough, well they are a bunch of teenage boys.

"Y/n, up to running today? You can run with me if you want"
"Ya sure Minho that'd be awesome"
"Or you can garden with newt"
She shook her head.
"Okay c'mon" he said hoisting y/n up onto his back, she giggled in return maybe if she pretended to be okay, she would actually become okay.
Minho walked y/n out to the maze doors and waited for them to open, Thomas and Teresa, the dream couple waited there too, Teresa wasn't in running gear meaning she wasn't a runner
She actually doesn't get something she wants
They were just staring at each other, like they were talking in their minds, occasionally glancing at y/n who was actually standing on the ground.
The doors opened and the group ran into the maze.
"Y/n we need to talk"
"I'm running with Minho today"
"C'mon y/n please"
"Nothing you can say to me is important"
"But y/n" he said grabbing her arm causing her to trip over her own feet causing a loud pop from her ankle.
"Ugh Thomas this is all your fault" she groaned looking over at him. "Well you wanted me alone so talk"
He sighed before starting.
"You're so right and I'm completely wrong, Teresa was using me for memories, she was practically begging me to get stung and go through the changing, I don't even think she had a memory swipe."
"That's cool Thomas" she sat there against the maze wall looking away.
"Okay the point is that I was wrong, no I was completely and utterly stupid, I'm so sorry y/n"
Y/n sighed and looked over at Thomas.
"Okay, I believe you, but that doesn't mean I'm going to take you back okay?"
He nodded.
"Now help me back to the glade please"
Thomas smiled at y/n and nodded "okay" she wrapped her arm around Thomas and he helped her back to the glade.
--
Wow this imagine took longer than I expected but "hey it be like that sometimes"- Tina woods
Ily all so much!!