Michael x Reader Part 1

Hi, I'm Y/N, and boy do I have a story to tell

*beep beep beep*
My alarm startled me as it echoed throughout my ears.
I quickly spun around to turn off my annoying alarm. It was the first day of school I remembered, and I hurried out of bed or I'd be late. I quickly put on my choice of clothes and ran downstairs to the kitchen where my mom was waiting.

"Sorry mom, I'm here now."

"Took you long enough, anyway, eat up. My flight is leaving in an hour and I don't want to be late dropping you off."

My mom was leaving town to London for her stupid business trip that lasts a month.

"Don't forget that your babysitter will be here when you get back from school."

"A babysitter?? Really?! I'm not a kid yknow."

"And? I don't trust you alone, just finish eating and get in the car."

I can't believe I have a babysitter.. I hope he's hot.

• After you finish eating •
When we got in the car and had my moms bags packed in the backseat, I was thinking about my life so far. I'm a senior in high school still being dropped off at school by my mom, despite the fact I'm 18. I'm failing math and basically have only 1 friend. Sarah. Before I knew it, we got to school. I kissed my mom goodbye and ran inside.