Michael x Reader part 6 (slight smut warning)

It was finally the end of the day and I headed to my locker to get my backpack and jacket. I waved to my friend as I walked out of the building. I opened the door to see Michael waiting for me. He took my hand as I giggled, and led to his car. He opened the passenger seat for me and watched me sit down. He then walked around and got into the drivers seat, and started driving.

"Where are we going Mikey?"

"We're going to my dads work."

"Huh? Why?? I thought we were going on a date."

"My dad owns a diner dummy. We're going there cause we can eat for free." He chuckled to himself a little bit.

I rolled my eyes and play punched him in the arm.

"You little shit." I said to him.

He laughed while we parked. When I got out, I was surprised to see Fredbears Family Diner. He took my hand and we walked inside. The waiter nodded at him and told him to follow her. She took us to a booth next to the window beside the door. We sat at opposite ends.

"Well thank you Mikey for bringing me here."

"It's no problem, it's not everyday I see someone I like."

I laughed and stared at him. His eyes were beautiful, the perfect shade of blue. He could tell I was admiring him and attempted to cup my face in his hands when we were interrupted by a man who looked EXTREMELY similar to Michael.

"Oh hi dad, this is my.... Girlfriend. Y/N."

I looked up to see a 6"5 man with bigger arms and hands than Michael.

"Well hello there, Y/N was it? I'm William Afton. I'm the co-owner of this establishment."

He had a extremely deep British accent.

"Nice to meet you Mr.Afton. It's truly a pleasure."

He smiled and walked away.

It was 30 minutes into our date and children were screaming their lungs off, and running around.

"God Michael, these children are so annoying. It's so loud!"

"Yeah I know, follow me babe."

We got up and I followed him into what seemed to be a supply closet.

"Michael, of all the places, here?"

"Yep, just me and you time." He said with a wink.

Before I knew it, he pushed me against the wall.

"Mmmm~ Mikey.."

I slightly tugged on his hair, causing him to moan.

"Mike, put me down and sit down."

"Ok?"

As he sat down with his legs crossed, I took off my shirt and shorts.

"Whaaaat are you doing?"

"You'll like it, and if your a good boy. I'll give you a treat when we get home 😉"

He moaned in want.

I sat down on his lap, facing him. I could feel he was hard and took that to my advantage. I started grinding down on his cock while he moaned.

"Y-Y/N, god this is hot."

I continued to dry hump him while he played with my breasts through my bra. He tried to move my hips but I swatted his head away.

"Bad boy Mikey. You need to behave if you want your treat."

He nodded and I kissed him passionately.

It had been over an hour that we've been at this when we heard a knock on the door, and someone walk in. It was Mr.Afton.

"Michael are you- uhm.. nevermind- I'll ask you later."

We both blushed red in embarrassment as we sat up. I quickly put my shirt and shorts on and we walked out. Mr. Afton looked a bit disturbed as we walked out. He pulled Michael aside and talked to him for a quick second, before Mike turned to me and grabbed my hand, I indicating we were leaving.