Michael x Reader Part 2

As I ran inside, I saw the usual group of bully's. Michael at first. I tried my best to ignore them and run past them. But just as I did that, Michael tripped me.
"Good job loser. Can't go a day without falling can you?"

Him and his friends laughed at me.

"S-shut up Michael, you tripped me dumbass."

"Aww how cute, do you need to be reminded on how to speak to me peasant?"

I rolled my eyes. Like I need validation from that idiot. Not gonna lie though, he's hella fine. Just turned 19 too over the summer.
I got up and ran to my home room class.

"Late again Y/N. Take a seat."

"Sorry.."

I mumbled.

• Time-skip to Lunch (no one likes school) •
The lunch line was packed as always, I hope they didn't run out of anything good, as if they had anything. I got my food and attempted to walk to my seat next to my friend when I felt someone grab my arm.

"You took my food."

I glanced over my shoulder and saw Michael's angered face.

"It's mine now."

I stammered. He turned me around and held me. About to whisper something. He was interrupted when someone yelled

"OH MY GOD LOOK! MIKE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!"

He quickly let go and pushed me away, holding his fox mask to cover his flustered face. He ran over to where his friends were.

I stared in shock, wondering what happened. I sat next to my friend and talked for a while. (Nothing interesting)

• Time Skip to End of Day •

The minute school was released, I ran out of the building and started walking home.  I saw Michael's group outside the school. Surprisingly I didn't see Michael. I shrugged it off and continued to walk home. When I arrived, I saw a car parked in the driveway and figured it was the babysitter.
The minute I walked inside, I was greeted with an unfriendly presence.