Michael x Reader Part 4

I woke up suddenly when someone was knocking on the door. Mikey was still asleep and I didn't want to wake him. Instead, I started petting his hair. It was so soft and fluffy.

"You woke me up dummy."

He scared me.

"I'm sorry.. your hair is just so fluffy and adorable. Just like you are."

He was blushing until he looked at the clock.

"We better get ready for school."

"Yes sir."

"Why not just call me daddy?" He winked.

"S-shut up!"

I got off of him and took off the hoodie.

"Keep it. I want everyone to know you're mine." He said. Grabbing my waist.

He proceeded to kiss me and hold me tightly. I started tugging on his hair again.

"Alright that's enough. I don't want to get turned on again. We can continue this later babe.

"Awww ok then, I'm gonna go get dressed."

"I wanna watch the show."

I blushed "Okay fine then... cmon Mikey." I took his hand and brought him to my room.

I got out my clothes for the day and put them on in front of him. He bit his lip.

"Don't look at me like that Mike. You look creepy"

"I just want to check out my girlfriend."

"We're official?" No one could see it but I was jumping up and down inside.

"Well duh dumbass, I fucked you remember? Didn't last that long though. Since you wanted to be such a crybaby and sleep."

I walked over to wear he was sitting on my bed. I leaned over and kissed him.

"No. School first idiot." He said.

"Ok fine.." I mumbled.
• After finishing from getting ready •

I ran to the door where Michael was standing.

"Alright let's go." He said.

While we were walking, I looked down at his hand. I took a hold of it and smiled at him.

"You really are adorable Mikey. I love everything about you."

He turned himself away from me, still holding my hand. He was flustered I could tell.

We finally made it to school. Michael turned me to face him and quickly said:

"Act like nothing happened, got it? If you can do that, I'll take you on a date tonight."

I nodded and watched him run off to a group of his friends.

I continued to walk into the school when someone tapped my shoulder.