Michael x Reader Part 5

When I turned around, my face was met by someone's palm slapping my face. I look up at them and saw Maria Rodriguez. The girl everyone knew had a crush on Mike.

"Wtf was that about?!"

"Don't play dumb (L/N), you walked in with MY husband. THAT'S what's wrong."

"Oh please, how is it my problem he doesn't find sluts attractive? Don't blame your insecurities on me."

She was about to punch me when Michael came up.

"The fuck is going on?"

Maria glared at me, and ran off to the bathrooms.
Michael gave me a half disgusted/ half confused look and went back to his friends.

- Time Skip to lunch -

It was finally lunch time. I saw Michael sitting alone and debated on going with him, but I remembered what he said. I sat my tray down on the empty table next to him, and pulled out a pen and paper. I wrote on it, "Are you okay?" And tossed it at him. He opened the note and pulled out a pen. The next thing I knew, a paper ball was thrown at my face. I picked it up and read it. It said "Do I look okay? I'm sitting alone like a loser. Get over here." I smiled as I put the note in my backpack and got up. I sat next to him.

"You seem a little sad, what's wrong?" I said.

"Ugh I'm so fucking tired and mad right now."

I grabbed his hand and stroked it.

"Aww, well I'm sorry. Bad things happen every once in a while." I said to him, smiling. For once, he smiled back at me and pulled me closer to him.

"Follow me 😉." He said

We both got up from the seat and I followed him to the back of the school, where no one was.

"Uhm Michael, why are we here?"

He cornered me against the wall and leaned towards me. I gulped as he put his hands on either side of me. To my surprise, he picked me up by my waist and held me close to him. I smiled at him, and he kissed me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and continued to kiss him. Our moment was ruined when the bell rang.

"Meet me outside when school is over, I think you deserve a date."

A/N
Sorry I haven't made a new chapter in FOREVER. School is hard sometimes 🙂🔫. Anyway, hopefully y'all like this chapter and TYSM FOR 2K VIEWS 😭😭😭😭, why do y'all read my cringy workkkk.

One question, do u guys want me to make a one shot? It may have lemons and fluff 😗😗, but I'd need suggestions lol.