Diologue:

A/n:Picture from Google.

Dialogue:

"What do you mean she's dying?"Tony yelled causing Y/n to jump beside him in the doctors office.The doctor looked down.

"She will be needing a new set of lungs Mr Stark.I'll have you know that this will not be easy.If she doesn't get new lungs within two months,she....-"

"She what? Finish that god damn sentence!"Tony yelled as Y/n saw his fists clench.She grabbed his hand which caused him to calm down a little bit.

"I'm not going to lie to you Mr Stark.She could die"Doctor Octavious admitted.Tony shook his head as he sat back in the chair.His hand rubbed over his eyes as he took a deep breath. Pepper noticed his

Y/n looked down.She was trying to process it all.Everything was such a blur and the muffled voices of the doctor and her father were heard in the background as she completely zoned out.She was dying?.She never thought something like this would happen,especially since she was one of the most cared for people in the world.Tony always made sure she was okay and healthy,so where did he go wrong?.

"I'm sorry, Mr Stark. She will have to be transferred to the local hospital in New York.From then on it's up to the doctors"Doctor Octovaious said as Tony couldn't speak. A lump growing in his throat. He couldn't cry.Not now. She would survive this if he gave her a little bit of hope.

"Thank you Doctor"Pepper said, nodding towards him as Doctor Octavious returned it with a sad sigh.Pepper corressed Tony's arm as he kept his face hidden in his hand.

This was the beginning of the end of Y/n Stark.