6

Luke stayed until Michael fell asleep. It was around 2:30 AM when he fell asleep. Luke left walking out the hospital on the streets of LA..

It was really dark. But they never scared Luke. He lit a cigarette and started slowly making his way back to his house.

He thought about Michael. Never would he think that he would like Michael. Luke has never been in a serious relationship. He's only had one night stands with both guys and girls. But he's felt different about Michael. He liked him? Today he was so worried about the poor cancer patient. But he didn't want to get attached. Cause someone always got heart broken in the end and this time, it's gonna be Luke.

And it scared him. After his dad left, a part of him left with him. That's when he turned to drugs and alcohol and Tattoos and piercings. He became fearless and trouble. But he didn't care

Loud laughing echoed threw an alleyway causing Luke to break out of his thoughts. Kyle was there with people (probably some gang) laughing.

"Hey look it's Hemmings." Luke rolled his eyes and continued walking

"Hey hemmings! Come have a drink!"

"Hey we are talking to you! Answer us!"

"Piss off Jack asses" Luke yelled and walked faster down the street. Last thing he wanted was trouble. He's tired and it's been a long day.

"We'll get you soon Hemmings!"

*

"Knock knock" Luke said while waking in Michaels room. Michael was sat against his bed sitting on the floor holding a playstation 4 remote.

"What the hell are you doing?! You're suppose to kill--- no! What the hell Calum? You're gonna get me killed!" Michael screamed into his head set. Luke chuckled and sat right next to him.

"Oh hey Luke." Michael said smiling but looking back at the game. Luke watched the screen noticing him playing destiny.

"What? No Calum. Lukes here... Don't be an asshole." Michael muttered annoyed. On the game he was shooting until his body blew up and it said the time he could respond

"Son of a bitch!" Michael snapped throwing the remote down.

"I'm getting off. This is bullshit. I only did this to try and get the bad juju... Oh kiss my ass Calum. I'll talk you to later." Michael said then threw the headset down.

"Alright so what are we doing today?" Michael asked turning to look at Luke fixing his oxygen tank.

"Well I was thinking of taking you out to have a proper meal instead of eating the disgusting hospital food." Luke cringed and Michael smiled and nodded

"Alright yea lets go." Michael said while trying to stand up. Luke stood up helping Michael.

"Well I don't know though because I don't want that to happen to you again." Luke said concerned. He didn't want to me sitting in some restaurant and then Michael start coughing blood and no one there to help

"Don't be a pansy. I'll be fine." Michael said smiling and Luke sighed and nodded wrapping his arm over Michaels shoulder.

Luke wrote a note and put on the door

Lunch break ;) x

*

The two boys were sat at Pizza Hut. Luke burrowed his mothers car so he drove them to it. There was one right off of West sunset boulevard.

"I was just wondering if you could come watch me and Ashton perform at a local cafe. It's in a few days." Luke said and Michael immediately smiled and nodded.

"I would love too. Do you have your own music or do you do covers?" Michael asked playing with the straw to his drink

"Both. I mostly do covers though cause I don't have many songs written." Luke said and Michael nodded.

A few minutes later a waitress come up to there table taking there order which was a large pepperoni pizza and breadsticks. They waited and talked about past relationships

"Well I never had a boyfriend or girlfriend" Michael said and Luke frowned.

"Never? Have you had your first kiss?" Michael shook his head no... Clearly embarrassed

"Wow. I've had a bunch of one night stands." Luke said and Michael frowned.

Nobody has ever found him attractive. He didn't find himself attractive. In middle school and high school he's hated everything about him. He wish he had a nice body like Luke. Forget that he was he was Luke. He wish he could be cool and go to parties and have lots of friends.

"Well good for you." Michael mumbled

"Well how bout this.." Luke leaned over taking Michaels hands. He knew this wasn't what he wanted to do. He didn't want to get attached to Michael but it was already happening. He couldn't help but have some sort of feelings for the boy

"How bout I take you out on a date?" Luke asked and Michaels eyes brightened and his frown turned into the biggest grin.

"Wait really?" Michael asked and Luke nodded

"Yes! Yes I would love to"

(A/N hey hope you guys like this!

Don't forget to vote and comment!