8

Michael woke up to the sound of annoying snappy voices. Not understanding much of what they are saying he then noticed it was his parents and the doctor.

"We told you to take him out of the volunteer system." His mother snapped

"He's depressed. He needs someone! You guys are never here for him." the doctor said and Michael frowned at his mothers response.

"We are busy and have to work."

Michael opened his eyes rubbing at them and the whole room went silent. He sat up and saw his parents slightly glaring at him.

"Have you been sneaking out?" Daryl his dad asked. Michael shrugged and nodded.

"You are not aloud to be doing that Michael!" Karen said in a snappy tone. Ignoring his parents, Michael changed into clothes and fixed his oxygen mask.

"If you guys just came here to lecture me, I got it. You can leave now." He mumbled not paying a bit of attention to them. He sat down in his bean bag chair and basically just turned on destiny.

Calum is not online. Great..

"Michael we don't want you leaving this hospital anymore!" Daryl said but Michael ignored him.. He looked down clicking the nurse assistance button. One walked in not 5 seconds later.

"How can I help you Michael?" She asked politely.

"uh i was still wondering if there was breakfast and if I can have some please?" he asked. He wanted to laugh at how angry his parents were getting.

"Oh yes ill get you something." she said and then left.

"Okay If you guys could leave that'd be nice. I have a new DLC pack to download." he said and put on his headphones.

"No we are staying here!"

"Okay then." he said and picked up the black Playstation four remote.

Soon voices filled his ears and he smiled knowing he was now in his own world.

"Ok so who else has the house of wolves pack?"

*

Luke walked up to room 215.

"Knock Knock." he said as he knocked on the door. An older couple looked up and glared at Luke.

That must be Michaels parents.

Michael looked up and his face broke out into a huge smile.

"Hey one second." he said and then looked back at the the tv. Luke awkwardly went and sat on the small couch by the window where Mikes parents were giving him judgmental glares.

He sat down on the complete opposite end and watched Michael play destiny.

"Why do you have that ink all over your body?" His mother asked in a disgusted tone. He glanced at his tattoos. He was wearing a tank top so everyone could see them.

"Well some I got because they mean something special and the others are just there cause they look awesome." he said a smile on his face. The tattoos reached past his neck like Oliver Sykes.

"You look awful. Anyone with that many tattoos looks awful." she said.

"They aren't that awful. I stand out and yea I might be weird but its better than blending in." he said and shrugged.

"You have piercings too? Why?"

"Because I like them. Its my body." he said and rolled his eyes at the women's rudeness.