Ch. 4

Jerome's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and Mitch were getting ready for sleep. We decided on that I stay up and keep guard while he sleeps.
Mitch yawns and say,"Good night, biggums."
Oh god, his yawn was so adorable. The way he smiles just makes my heart melts. He's perfect. I've never told anyone this but, I think I've fallen for Mitch. He's just too cute. But, do you think he's actually gonna fall for a furry beast like me? He lays down in next to the fire. A few minutes later he was out like a light. That's his only weakness. Sleep. He is way to hard to wake up. I looked back and saw a peaceful sleeping Mitch. He was so adorable when he slept. Sometimes I wonder what he's dreaming about. But, the bad thing is, I have something wrong with me. I got it from my dad. Sometimes during the hungergames, and JUST during the hunger games. We go all killing mode. We would kill anything in our way.

0/0/0/0/0/0/0

Hours pasted and I haven't been feeling myself. I looked at my hands and I felt like killing. I walked away from the camp cite. Which was a bad idea. When I came back to the camp cite. Mitch was............
Gone

Sorry for a short chapter today. I didn't really have time. But tomarrow I Will try to get the next chapter up. BAI!   ~Alex