Ch. 8

Jerome's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Wake up to the sounds of cannons fired. I look back and see a beautiful sleeping Mitch. From now on, I think I'm the happiest bacc in the world! I get up and stretch. I let out a little scream while I stretch.
"4 tributes remaining!" I heard the speakers say.
Me and mitch are all suited up already so there's no need to worry. He almost has full iron and I have decent armor for me to survive. I start to pace back and forth. I was really nervous. It was Mitch and I and 2 more people in the game! I try waking up the beautiful benj. Nothing. I smirked and kissed him on the forehead. That's when I saw his handsome eyes staring at me.
He yawns and says sleepishly,"Hey, biggums."
"Good afternoon, buddy."
He got up and I gave him a piece of bread because I know he's always hunger. Hey says thanks to me that makes me think of kinky stuff. (Lolz xD).
~~LE TIME SKIP~~

We were walking til we heard a noise in the bush. We both stopped and had our weapons out. All I could hear was Mitch breathing. That's how quiet it was. That's when, a boy came out with a diamond Axe and jumped on Mitch. Then, that girl o fought not too long ago jumped on me.
Me and Mitch were foghtimg them off. I was especially uncomfortable fighting a girl. She got so many punches on me. Then, the weirdest thing happened: then switched. By switch I mean the girl was now attacking mitch and the boy was attacking me. I got some stab wounds in him. When, all of a sudden, he charged up a fire ball and threw it at me. I went flying to the ground. The boy put his foot on my chest and aimed the point of his Axe at my neck.
"Looks like its the end for you!"
He raised his Axe in the air and I was prepared to die right there. I shut my eyes and waited. Nothing came. When I opened my eyes. I saw my benj fight both of them.
I caught the girl by surprised and dug my sword into her back. I smirked and twisted the sword. When I took it out harshly, she dropped to the ground. VICTORY! When I raised my hands in triumph, we got teleported to the Big D.