Ch. 9

Mitch's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

          Me and Jerome were fighting off Kenny and Alexis. Luckily, Alexis died and now it 2vs1! But the bad thing is, Kenny had a diamond chest plate! LIKE, HOW DID HE GET THAT?! Okay, maybe there is a chance we could get him? I don't know. Just try your best, Mitch! We spawn on the thingy.(idk what's it called xD) I see Jerome on my far right and I see Kenny right next to me.
"G-good l-luck", I said hesitantly to him.
"I don't need luck. I have this iron sword!"
And we were off. I step off the thingy and Kenny tackles me. He was trying to chop my head off. But, I was fighting back. Jerome was trying to aim for Kenny with his bow.
          "Jerome shoot!"
          His hands were skaking. That's when Kenny stabs me in the stomach. While the sword was in there, he twist the sword. He took it out and stood up. I screamed in pain.

Jerome's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

The guy stabbed Mitch in the stomach. I felt my heart shatter. I heard Mitch scream in pain. I heard the guy chuckling. That's when he looked at me.
          "You're next!"
          I was walking backwards. When he pinned me against the wall. He harshly smashed his lips into mine. They tasted nasted. I tried to stop the kiss. He wouldn't let me. He held my head in place.
          "You like that Mitch? I'm kissing your man."
          How does he know we like each other?! I heard Mitch cry softly. That made me rage. I could feel the anger boil inside me. I let it out. I pushed Kenny to the ground. I grabbed my iron sword.
          "NO ONE MAME MY BIGGUMS CRY!!!"
          I stabbed him right in the chest Area. I think I got his heart. I started stabbing him to death. I just had to take my anger on him. After a lot of stabbing I finally stopped. I dropped my sword and quickly ran to Mitch.
          "M-Mitch?!...."
          "L-looks like y-you won t-the hunger g-games, Jerome." He said, giggling a bit
           "No, you're still in."
           "My t-time has come, Jerome"
           "N-NO! D-don't say that!"
           "Just finish me off Jerome"
           "I-I can't! I won't!"
I quickly grabbed his hand and started holing it. I could taste the salty tears rolling down my face. Mitch was getting pale with all the blood loss.
          "Mitch, please don't leave me! I need you! We barely got United again! Without you, there's a big empty hole in my heart."
            "Just remember I'll always be with you. No matter what. And I'll always love you. Just take care of yourself for me, would ya?"
            I nodded. I can't beleave that my lover is going to die in the hunger games! It can't end like this! I saw Mitch looking directly forward.
          "I love you.......", he said for his last words.
           He let out his last breath. He loosen his grip on my hand. His hand fell to the floor. I whole him calling his name. No answer. I put my hands on his face and closed his eyes for him. He finally looked peaceful. I cried on his chest for the past half hour. When I sat up I took his gold necklace he had around his neck.
            "WE HAVE A NEW WINNER OF THE HUNGER GAMES!", said a woman...

(ONE LAST TIME SKIP)

I was sitting in the main room waiting for my family. Looking at his gold necklace. That was the only thing I liked on this world. Well, before he left. I saw my mom and dad and lil sis come in the room.
          "My boy, you won the hunger games! I'm so proud of you! I'm just glad your safe", said my mom
          My dad wouldn't even look at me. I think he knows I like Mitch. "Liked".
          "Good job, Jerome!" Said my lil sis.
          "Thank God that boy of yours is dead", my dad mumbled.
          When I heard that I burated into tears. I just have to face the truth. Mitch is dead and he is never coming back.