Ch. 7

Jerome's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was getting worried because Mitch hasn't woke up for the whole day. It was night time again. I tried shaking him. No response. I started to have tears in my eyes.
"M-Mitch, please wake up!"
I looked at him closer. I looked so cute when he slept. Well, if he was sleeping. I lifted up his eye lid. His eyeball rolled to the top. I gagged. I really wanted to kiss him right now! When I got closer. I saw his eyes jolt up and his head hit mine. I fell to the floor. Rubbing my forehead. He looked at me with his soft hazel\brown eyes.
"Why were you looking at me?!"
"I was checking to see if you were alive!"
"But, I don't even know you!"
Those words just shattered my heart. How could he not remember his best friend!
"B-but I'm your best friend! How do you not remember!"
"Sorry bro"
He started to walk away. I felt a hole in my heart. I felt alone. I felt like I had no one. My life wasn't complete. Without him

Mitch's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why did he look fimilar? Was he actually my friend? And why does he look so cute? Wait what am I saying?! I can't be gay?! Can I? He looked so cute. He warmth back in my heart. That's when my heart stopped. That guy, he was right in front of me. His lips were were on mine. Jerome.......
"Oh, jerome", I said letting a moan out.
We both broke off the kiss and looked into each others eyes