mark & mason; mason's siblings visit!

*Mason's sister Lo, her boyfriend Drew and a few close family friends visit with Mark, Mason and the kids! Enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today is going to be a fun day at the Manio-Catt household!

Today, Mason's younger sister Lauren (who the kids call Auntie Lo), her boyfriend Drew and three of Mason and Lauren's childhood best friends that he and Lauren both treat like siblings Zach, Lucas, Jake along with Zach's wife Maddie are coming to visit Mark, Mason and the kids for a few days!

Also, Lauren's best friend Alaina and Alaina's seven year son Grayson are coming to visit for a few days as well!

Alaina is Lauren's best friend and they have been best friends for many years! Lo is like an auntie to Alaina's son Grayson!

Brinley, Milo, Farryn, Westley are all great friends with Grayson as well!

Right now, Mark is getting the two sets of twins dressed and ready while Mason, Brinley, Milo, Farryn and Westley are straightening up the house and feeding the dogs Roxy and Lily and the cats Oreo, Tigger, Boo and Lola!

*Brinley, Milo, Farryn, Westley, Oliver, Oaklyn, Remi and Rian's outfits*

"Are you four excited for our visitors that are coming over to visit for a few days?" Mark asks Oliver, Oaklyn, Remi and Rian as he finishes helping them all get dressed and ready.

"YES! I cited, Ina!" Oaklyn says as Mark puts a bow in her hair.

"I cited too, Ina!" Oliver says as he dances around and giggles.

"INAAAAAA!" Remi yells loudly as she smiles and scoots around on her butt.

"Ina Ina!" Rian says as he wobbles around and giggles.

"Stay over here, Remi! Stay over here, Rian!" Mark says to the youngest set of twins.

"Kitty cat!" Oaklyn says as she holds Boo upside down.

"Yeah! Kitty!" Oliver says as he picks up Lola and hugs her.

"Be soft and sweet with the cats, okay? We have to be soft and sweet!" Mark explains to Oaklyn and Oliver.

"Otay!" Oaklyn and Oliver both say in unison to Mark as they continue to hold the cats.

"Who is excited to see Auntie Lo, Drew, Auntie Maddie, Uncle Zach, Uncle Lucas and Uncle Jake?" Mason asks Brinley, Milo, Farryn and Westley who all just came insides with the dogs.

"MEEEEEE!" Brinley, Milo, Farryn and Westley all say in unison with lots of excitement.

"Alaina and Grayson are coming too!" Mark says as all eight of the kids cheer loudly.

"It is going to be a fun fall break that's for sure!" Mason says as he smiles at Mark and Mark smiles back at Mason.

Mark, Mason, Brinley, Milo, Farryn, Westley, Oliver, Oaklyn, Remi and Rian all patiently and happily wait for Lo, Drew, Zach, Maddie, Lucas, Jake, Alaina and Grayson to arrive!