mark & mason; finally in a routine!

*Mark and Mason have a relaxing day at home and try to get into a routine with the twins! Please send suggestions! Love • Bree 💚

It has been almost two weeks since Oaklyn Jane and Oliver Mark Manio-Catt were born!

Brinley, Milo, Farryn and Westley all have been adjusting really well with having the twins in their family! They all love their baby brother and baby sister.

Mark is finally feeling better from his c-section and can do the steps without being in pain. He is still moving around slow but that is expected for a few more weeks until his body fully heals.

Mason is on paternity leave and will be until right before Memorial Day. Mason is very happy to be home with Mark and the kids and spend time with them.

Mason's little sister Lo is still in town and will be for one more week. Mason and Mark appreciate the extra help very much and the kids love having their auntie in town.

Lo has been helping Mason and Mark take care of the older kids while Mark and Mason focus on the twins. Oaklyn and Oliver finally have a routine and are growing big already!

Mason is currently headed to pick up Brinley and Milo from school and then he will head to the store to get a few things for dinner!

Oaklyn and Oliver are in their swings while Mark is folding clothes on the couch. Lo walks over to Mark with another clothes basket filled of clean clothes for Mark to fold.

"I have more clothes for you to fold!" Lo says playfully to Mark as she places the clothes basket next to him.

"Oh, fun!" Mark says to Lo with sass, making Lo laugh loudly.

"Thank you so much for helping, Lo! I still can't get the clothes out of dryer without it hurting my stomach." Mark says to his sister-in-law.

"No problem! That's my job! That's why I'm here, to help you out!" Lo says as she hugs Mark.

"C-sections are no joke! But it was absolutely so worth it to get the twins here safely and healthy." Mark says as he smiles at Oliver and Oaklyn, who are both sleeping in their swings.

"Can I see your c-section scar or is that weird thing to ask?" Lo asks Mark as she giggles loudly.

"No, it is not weird! Mason sees it all of the time." Mark says with a chuckle.

"Well, duh! He is your husband, so that is why he sees it all of the time!" Lo says as she laughs.

Mark slowly stands up from the couch and shows Lo his c-section scar.

"Wow! It looks great, Mark! I thought it would look really gross and really bloody for some reason." Lo says as she giggles loudly.

Mark also giggles loudly at Lo's comment.

"The first few days after the c-section it was really gross looking! Trust me, it was nasty! But Mase has been helping me put medicine on my scar so it heals and look better!" Mark says to Lo.

"Two babies came out of this little hole?" Lo asks in amazement.

"Actually three if you count Westley! I had a c-section with him too! And yeah, they don't cut a huge hole! Just big enough to get the baby out. You are silly!" Mark says as Lo giggles loudly.

"I literally thought they just ripped your stomach open with this humongous cut!" Lo says as she laughs loudly.

Oaklyn and Oliver begin to fuss in their swings because they are getting hungry. It is lunch time for the twins.