brinley + scarlett's fifth grade graduation!

*Abigail Kaplan, Brinley Manio-Catt, Scarlett Kirk and Isabella Grassi-Hoying all graduate fifth grade and are joined by their families! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🎓*

The Fifth Grade Graduating Class!

*Made by me*

*Brinley, Scarlett, Isabella and Abigail's fifth graduation outfits*

The fifth grade graduation was attended by:

Brinley's family: Parents Mason and Mark. Siblings - Milo, Farryn, Westley, Oliver, Oaklyn, Remi, Rian, Briar and Hayze.

Scarlett's family: Parents Jake and Alex. Siblings - Aurora, Levi, Avery, Ruby, Kai, Taytum and Flynn.

Isabella's family: Parents Mitch and Scott. Siblings - Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Sawyer, Amelia, Joel, Gabriella, Bridger and Luna.

Abigail's family: Parents Avi and Kate. Siblings -  Zion, Peri, Norah, Gideon, Noam, Dakota, Elyse, Tobias, Israel, Ezra, Kaiya, Ayla, Wren, Jasper, Jeremiah, Micah and Seraphina. Niece Charlotte and nephew Jace.

*Picture of a selfie of Mark and Brinley. Mark and Brinley are both happily smiling big while Brinley hugs Mark*
markmanio my official middle schooler 😭💜✨
I am so so so so proud of you, brinny!! 🎉
ina loves you to the moon and back 🌙🥰

*Picture of Mason and Brinley standing together. Brinley is standing in front of Mason and Mason is hugging her from behind. 
masoncatt Brinny graduated from the fifth grade today!! Next year she'll be in middle school 😳

I feel like such a proud Dad today! I love you, Brin and I am SO proud of you! 😇

*Picture of Jake and Scarlett standing together and they are playfully posing and are both doing the duck face happily*
onairjake Scarlett is in her ✨middle school era✨ Congrats baby girl on graduating fifth grade today! Let's freaking celebrate! 🥳🎊🎉🙌🏻🪅

*Picture of Alexander and Scarlett together. Alexander is holding Scarlett in his arms while Scarlett is laughing and smiling big*
alexander_kirk How do I have a middle schooler? 😳 Is this real life? Congratulations, Scarlett on graduating fifth grade today! Daddy is so proud of you! 💜 Now you are in your middle school era! Let's have some fun! ✨🎓☺️

*Picture of Mirch, Isabella and Scott all standing together in the auditorium. Isabella is holding her fifth grade graduation certificate. Mitch, Isabella and Scott are all smiling big*  
mitchgrassi Issy's fifth grade graduation!
I'm so proud of my little sunshine ☀️🥰🤍

*Picture of Mirch, Isabella and Scott all standing together in the auditorium. Isabella is holding her fifth grade graduation certificate. Mitch, Isabella and Scott are all smiling big*
scotthoying @mitchgrassi and I are FREAKING PROUD parents to an awesome and incredible fifth grade graduate, Isabella! 🎓😇🩵💜

*Picture of Avi, Abigail and Kate all happily standing together outside of the elementary school. Avi, Abigail and Kate are standing in front of a brick wall. Abigail is holding Avi and Kate's hands and the trio are all smiling*
katedianakaplan Another fifth graduation for our big family in the books! Today was Abigail's fifth grade graduation!

Abigail has overcame so much ever since she and her brother Tobias came into our home! They both had to catch up with their peers and now look at them!Abigail won three awards and was in the top of her class! @avi_kaplan and I are both extremely proud  parents today! We love you, Abigail and we can't wait to sss what you accomplish in middle school! 💛🎓📓

#AbigailElizabeth #FifthGradeGraduation #MiddleSchooler

*Picture of Avi, Abigail and Kate all happily standing together outside of the elementary school. Avi, Abigail and Kate are standing in front of a brick wall. Abigail is holding Avi and Kate's hands and the trio are all smiling*
avi_kaplan Today was Abigail's fifth grade graduation! She won three awards and was at the top of her class! @katedianakaplan and I are extremely proud of Abby! 💛