a fun kindergarten graduation!

*Westley, Isaiah, Mallory, Piper, Avery, Asher, Annabelle and Jasper all graduate kindergarten! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🎓*

The Kindergarten Graduating Class!

*Made by me*

*Jasper, Avery, Annabelle, Asher, Piper, Westley, Mallory, Isaiah's graduation outfits*

The kindergarten graduation was attended by:

Jasper's family: Parents Kate and Avi and siblings - Zion and his daughter Charlotte, Norah, Gideon, Noam, Dakota, Elyse, Tobias, Israel, Abigail, Ezra, Kaiya, Ayla, Wren, Jeremiah, Micah and Seraphina.

Avery's family: Parents Jake and Alex and siblings - Scarlett, Aurora, Levi, Ruby, Kai, Taytum and Flynn.

Annabelle and Asher's family: Parents Esther and Darien and siblings - Zachary, his partner Ronan and son Theo, Shepherd, Shiloh, Ev, Gabriel, Noah, Sadie, Hana, Maya, Amos, Zev, Rose and Judah.

Piper's family: Parents Kirstie, Blaine, Jeremy and Lauren and siblings - Roman, Zaiden, Jude, Jett, Keolani, Macen, Reed, Harper, Piper, Atlas, Everest, Emersyn, Rhett, Madeline, Clementine, Elliana and Mia.

Westley's family: Parents Mark and Mason and siblings - Brinley, Milo, Farryn, Oliver, Oaklyn, Remi, Rian and Briar.

Mallory's family: Parents Tara and Kevin and siblings - Hayden, Kaden, Zara, Laila, Xander, Henry, Kensley, Kaia and Lucca.

Isaiah's family: Parents Matt and Grace and siblings - Lilianna, Elianna, Kellen, Zoey, Colin, Indy and Josiah.

*Picture of Kate and Jasper standing together. Jasper is standing in front of Kate and Kate has her hands on Jasper's shoulders. Both of them are smiling*
katedianakaplan Congratulations, Jasper! You are a kindergarten graduate now! 😍 #JasperJohn

*Picture of Avi holding Jasper in his arms. Avi is smiling while Jasper has his arms up in the air and he is smiling*
avi_kaplan Jasper has graduated kindergarten today. What a huge accomplishment for him and we are so proud! ☺️👨🏼‍🎓

*Picture of Jake and Avery standing together. Jake is bent down to Avery's level and he is kissing Avery's cheek. Avery is smiling*
onairjake happy kindergarten graduation, avy!! 😍👨🏼‍🎓 i am so proud of you, bud! off to 1st grade you go 🥺

*Picture of Avery sitting on Alex's shoulders and both of them are happily smiling*
alexander_kirk another graduation down! happy kindergarten graduation, avery!! 🎉

*Picture of Annabelle, Esther, Asher and Darien all standing together. Annabelle is holding Esther's hand while Asher is holding Esther and Darien's hand. All four are smiling* 
esther_koop We have two kindergarten graduates in our family! Congratulations, Belle and Ash!! 🎉😍 #AnnabelleEden #AsherBenjamin

*Picture of Annabelle and Asher hugging each other with big cheeky grins*
darienkoop Annabelle and Asher graduated kindergarten today along with Jasper, Avery, Piper, Westley, Mallory and Isaiah! Congrats to everyone! 😎☺️

*Picture of Kirstie and Piper standing together happily. Kirstie and Piper are holding each others hands as they pose and smile happily*
kirstin happy kindergarten graduation day, Piper Celeste! 💙💜🩷👩🏻‍🎓😍

*Picture of Blaine and Piper standing together and they are hugging each other with big cheeky smiles.*
blainerogers Today, our family celebrated Piper graduating kindergarten! 👩🏻‍🎓😍
Also graduating with Piper was Annabelle, Asher Jasper, Avery, Westley, Mallory and Isaiah! Congrats kids!! ❤️❤️

*Picture of Jeremy holding Piper in his arms. Piper is hugging Jeremy's head and they are both smiling*
jeremymichael22 pip graduated!! so proud of you princess 🩷

*Picture of Lauren hugging Piper*
laurdiy happy kindergarten graduation, pip!! so proud of you!! 🩷

*Picture of Westley and Mark standing together. Westley is standing in front of Mark and Mark has his arms wrapped around Westley*
markmanio west!! you graduate kindergarten, bb!! 🥺 ina is so PROUD of you!! 🩵

*Picture of Mason and Westley standing together. Mason is bent down to Westley's level and they are both smiling*
masoncatt cutest kindergarten graduate!! ☺️☺️

*Picture of Tara holding Mallory in her arms. Mallory is smiling while Tara is kissing Mallory's cheek*
taraolusola Mallory Teagan, the newest kindergarten graduate! Mama is so proud of you Mallory! 💜💋😘

*Picture of Kevin and Mallory standing together. Mallory is looking up at Kevin and she is smiling. Kevin is smiling down at Mallory*
kolusola Mal graduated kindergarten today! She won five awards during her kindergarten graduation ceremony! I am so proud of you, Mal Mal! 😊❤️

*Picture of Grace and Isaiah standing together. Grace is standing behind Isaiah and she is bent down to kiss his cheek while Isaiah is smiling*
gracealexandrasallee celebrating Isaiah's big day! I can't believe Isaiah has graduate kindergarten! is is growing up fast just like his siblings 🥺💙👨🏽‍🎓

*Picture of a Matt and Isaiah selfie. Both Matt and Isaiah are smiling big*
mattsalleemusic The newest kindergarten graduate! Isaiah Preston Sallee! I'm a proud dad today! 👨🏽‍🎓😍