alex & jake; a new cat?

*Alex and Jake find a cat and rescues it! Thank you to my bff ftm_trans15 for helping me write this! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🥰🐱*

Jake and Alex are home with Levi and Avery while Scarlett and Aurora are in school! Jake and Alex have mostly been relaxing but they are also getting a lot of home chores done.

Jake has taken the trash outside because it is trash day while Alex keeps the boys occupied inside, since the boys love to play with the trash for some reason.

While putting the trash in the trash can, Jake finds a very small tortoiseshell kitten sitting all alone by their trash can. The kitten is shivering and looked scared.

"Aww

"Aww. Come here, kitty. It's okay. It's okay, kitty." Jake says softly as the kitten meows softly at him.

The kitten then slowly walks over to Jake and Jake picks the kitten up. Jake begins to tenderly pet the kitten and the kitten purrs loudly.

"It is cold out, kitty. Let's take you inside to warm up." Jake says to the kitten as he walks back inside of the house.

*Levi and Avery's outfits*

"Daddy! Daddy!" Levi says as he runs over to Jake.

"Hey! I'm back! Where's Papa?" Jake asks Levi as he holds the kitten in his arms.

"With Avy!" Levi says to Jake as he begins to play with his toys.

"Oh, he's changing Avery's diaper?" Jake asks Levi as he sits down on the couch.

"Uh huh!" Levi says as he walks over to Jake.

"What's dat?" Levi asks Jake, pointing to the kitten.

"Shhh, it's a kitty." Jake whispers to Levi.

"KITTY! PAPA, A KITTY!" Levi says with excitement and Jake giggles.

Alex walks down the stairs with a fresh and very happy Avery in his arms.

"What is all of the excitement down here, silly boys?" Alex asks Levi and Jake as he looks over at Jake and then sees the kitten in Jake's arms.