Consumed By Fire (2)

???: "That looked like it hurt friend."

I can't see anyone. Only darkness. That voice keeps circling me.

(Y/n): "Where are you? Who are you? And what do you want?"

???: "Woah, woah, one question at a time Mr. Angelus."

(Y/n): "You know my name?"

???: "Yes I do. I have been watching you for sometime now."

(Y/n): "Why?"

???: "We will get to that soon. For now just listen. You probably don't know but you have been killed. Seems that mechanic back there cut the brake line on your bike. That fall was pretty nasty."

(Y/n): "Oh god, I knew it I'm dead. I- I can't be dead. I need to help my sister."

???: "Hay hay, relax. That's why I'm here. I'm here to help."

(Y/n): "How are you going to help me, I'm dead." I say a little pissed.

???: "You want to live. I can give you that. So let's talk business."

(Y/n): "Okay. What do you want."

???: "First let's talk about what you want. You want to live, take care of your sister, and take revenge correct?"

(Y/n): "Revenge? I can just sue that guy."

???: "Trust me this is more than just a mistake. It's anything but. But to find out who wanted you dead you must live."

(Y/n): "How will you bring me back?"

???: "Oh I won't just bring you back to life. I will give much more."

(Y/n): "More as in?"

???: "I can give you power. The power of hellfire. You will be immortal and all powerful. Immovable and unstoppable. All you have to do is help with my work. Kill any and all sinners. That will be your job."

(Y/n): "I- I've never killed anyone."

???: "Trust me with the power you will have you won't have to worry about that. So, do you accept."

(Y/n): "If it means I can come back, then yes. I accept."

???: "Great. I would ask for a blood signing but the amount you left on the cement will do. Good luck..... Rider."

My eyes shoot open. I sit up and check myself. I'm breathing heavily. I look and see no blood. My bones feel fine. What the hell. Was that real? I get up and walk to the street. My bike is ready to go. Didn't I just crash? I sit on my bike and just wait. Feels like I have heartburn or something.

I try to take my hands off my handles but I can't. I'm stuck, I can't get off. My bike then starts driving on its own. It feels like I'm going at the speed of light. I can't stop. I leave behind a trail of fire everywhere I drive. My bike drives me to the auto shop. I'm finally free to get off. I get off and walk to the garage door. I band my fist on it waiting for an answer.

???: "Go away! We are closed!" I hear from the other side.

(Y/n): "Open up! You messed up on my bike! I died, I mean almost died!"

The door opens and I the guy who fixed my bike stands there with a scared look.

Mechanic: "Look I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I did that."

(Y/n): "Like hell you did."

I swing a right hook at him out of anger. He falls to his knees. I grab him by the shirt and get him back on his feet. I have never gotten this mad before. What's happening?

(Y/n): "All I asked was that you fix the dents and replace the headlight. How did my brake get cut."

Mechanic: "I don't know how."

(Y/n): "I know you did it on purpose. Tell me why you did it and you will be free."

Mechanic: "I didn't want to, but some guys paid me a lot of money do it."

(Y/n): "What were their names?"

Mechanic: "They didn't give names. But the were wearing suits. They also had some handguns. The main guy didn't even do the talking."

It was that guy in the suit back at the race. Did I really screw him over that bad by winning that race? I drop him and turn to walk away. I hear a metallic flick then I feel a small pain in my shoulder. I turn and see the mechanic backing up. I look at my shoulder and see a knife. I pull it out but there was no blood.

He goes for a punch but I grab his forearm. I squeeze as tight as I can. He starts to scream in pain. Flames shoot from my hand I'm holding him by. It starts to burn his arm until eventually it's in two. I look at my hand and see smoke. The guy is on the ground unconscious with no right arm. This must be the powers that guy was talking about. I walk back to my bike in a hurry.

I stand next to my bike and inspect the knife he attached me with. It's a butterfly knife. Nice design too.

I close it then put it in my pocket

I close it then put it in my pocket. I drop to my knees out of pain. My head feels like it's on fire. It hurts. THE AGONY!

(Y/n): "AHHHHHHHHHH!"

I still feel like I'm on fire. But I'm all of a sudden use to it. I look in the side mirror of my bike and see a skull. A skull of fire. I try to yell but it comes out as a roar. This is the power he gave me. I have to embrace it. I sit on my bike and let the fire do the work. My shiny sports bike has now turned to a demonic beauty. I rev the engine and fire shoots from the exhaust. The head light that is now a skull shoots fire from the nose.

I let out a monstrous roar then ride. I ride faster then I've ever gone. I keep driving. I don't stop. Not even for the few cars that are still on the road. They either come to a stop or crash. Time to put these powers to good use. Time to find that bastard who tried to get rid of me.

-------------------------------------------------

Hope you are enjoying the story so far. The setting will be switched up as the story progresses.