Big Mistake (7)

[Y/n POV]

It's still dark. I didn't except to get here so early. It has to be three in the morning. The hospital doesn't take visitors at this hour so I might as well go home. I need a shower big time. I may be immortal but that doesn't save you from the stink.

I park my bike in the driveway and walk through the front door. I go upstairs into the bathroom and get undressed. I hop in the cold shower and start cleaning myself off. After about an hour I get out and put on some fresh clean clothes. I throw my dirty clothes into the washer then lay in my bed.

I close my eyes and rest. Out of nowhere I hear a scream. I sit up in my bed quickly and look around. I rub my face and lay back down. Then I get flashing images in my head again. But this time they are of my sister. She's screaming and crying telling someone to stop.

I run downstairs and grab my jacket as I run out the door. I get on my bike and ride to the hospital. My heart is racing. I get to the parking lot and see police everywhere. I don't bother parking. I get off and run inside. A few cops try and stop me but I just run past them. I get to here room and crash in.

All I see is an empty hospital bed. A few cops come in behind me and see me.

Cop: "Sir did you know the woman who was taken?" The female officer asked sincerely.

(Y/n): "Yes. What happened to my sister?" I say a little shaken up.

Cop: "A few men came in here with weapons. They took here along with the equipment she was hooked up to."

(Y/n): "Do you know who exactly took here?"

Cop: "No. We are investigating to see if we can get anything."

I stay silent. I sit in the chair that's beside her bed. My head feels like it's about to explode. I don't know what to do. Then I remembered the nurse. I get up and walk out looking for the nurse. I look everywhere in the hospital. I finally find here walking out of a room filled with a few cops. She sees me and runs to me.

Judy: "Mr. Angelus, I'm sorry I tried to stop them but they had guns." She was tearing up.

(Y/n): "It's okay. You couldn't have stopped them. Are you alright? Did they hurt you?"

Judy: "They hit me but I'm fine now."

(Y/n): "Follow me. We need to talk in private."

I pull her into another room and lock the door. I sit her down and I sit on the seat next to her.

(Y/n): "What happened?"

Judy: "These guys broke down the door. They had guns, really big guns. They started to grab Sarah. I tried to stop them but the slapped me aside. They held me at gun point while they grabbed her. She struggled as much as she could but they were just stronger."

(Y/n): "Is there anything that you can tell me that you haven't already told the police? Anything at all."

Judy: "No, I'm sorry. All I can say is that they were wearing masks and jumpsuits."

(Y/n): "Damnit. Alright thank you. Are you sure that's all you saw."

Judy: "Yes. I can tell you that they left in a black van. Other than that I have nothing. Again I'm sorry."

(Y/n): "No need to be sorry. Go home and get some rest."

Judy: "Okay. If you need anything just call me."

She pulls out one of the hospitals cards and writes her number on the back of it. She hands me it then walks out. I do the same and go outside. I drive through the streets to see if I can find a black van. A few hours in and I find nothing. The sun starts to rise and I ride through the back streets where the race took place.

Him: "It was him. He knows you are alive."

(Y/n): "Who knows I'm alive?"

Him: "The one called Kingpin. He knows that you have been ruining his plans as well as his operation."

(Y/n): "So you are suggesting that I find him?"

Him: "Find him find your sister."

I guess I don't have a choice. I find this guy then I can find Sarah. I turn then burn rubber. I shoot off and ride for New York.

[Fury POV]

I wait on the platform waiting for the Avengers to arrive. A jet comes into view and prepares to land. Once it lands the back opens. Natasha walks out along with Stark, Rogers, Banner, and Clint.

Fury: "The Thunder God?"

Stark: "Don't worry about it. I'm sure he got my message."

As he finished his sentence thunder struck down beside us. The smoke cleared and Thor was on his knees. He gets up and walks towards us.

Stark: "Stylish as always."

Thor: "Why have I been called?" As demanded.

Fury: "Follow me."

We walk inside and sit at the large table overlooking the control room.

Fury: "This is an Avengers level threat. A mysterious man has been seen causing havoc throughout the US. This man seems to be a meta human with fire based abilities. Your mission is to capture this man. Or eliminate, your choice."

Rogers: "You said causing havoc. What exactly is he doing?"

Widow: "He seems to be going after organized crime. And based on what he did to the last guy, it seems to be a revenge thing."

Maria Hill: "I don't mean to interrupt anything but we just found him."

Fury: "Where?"

Maria Hill: "He seems to be heading for New York."

Stark: "You gotta be kidding. I just finished repairs on the tower."

Fury: "Well I suggest you take care of it quickly then."

----------------------------------------------------------

In A Mood by TheSecondSex

Here's a song to put on while you relax.