Fire and Thunder (12)

[Y/n POV]

The man of lightning runs at me, hammer at the ready. He starts spinning it then he jumps in the air. He then stops mid air and launches at me. I throw one end of my chain like a spear directly at his chest. He hits it aside with his hammer then hit me with an overhead swing. A burst of blue and orange light is all I see before being sent several inches into the asphalt.

He stands above me as I struggle to get back up. He was about to send another burst of lightning at me but Daredevil intervenes. They fight out of my field of view giving me a chance to get out of the makeshift grave. I grab on to the side and pull myself out. I roll to the side and take a deep breath. I stand up just in time to see Red getting thrown at me.

His body hits me sending up both flying back. I get up but Red has a hard time doing so. I crawl to him and pull him close.

(Y/n): "I have to change." I say to him.

DD: "And what if you can't control it?" He say breathing heavily.

(Y/n): "With this guy I don't think I have a choice."

DD: "Look, I can distract him while you go find your sister."

(Y/n): "You won't be able to hold him off. Your mortal, he can't kill me."

DD: "He won't kill me either."

(Y/n): "If not he will hurt you bad."

DD: "WATCH IT!"

He kicks me to the side then rolls back. The hammer the man has been attacking us with flies between us destroying a car in it's path. I stand up quickly and put my hands together. I shoot a concentrated beam of fire at the man of lightning. He tries to take it but it's to much. He gets launched back and sent straight into a nearby dinner. Hope nobody was there. I run to Daredevil and make sure he's okay.

DD: "I'm okay." He reassures me.

(Y/n): "Good. Hope nobody was in that dinner." I say looking back at the destruction.

DD: "There's only three workers, but they are in the back."

(Y/n): "How do you know?"

DD: "That's not important. You need to find your sister."

(Y/n): "No, you are going to find her. I will hold this guy off."

DD: "You already trust me, with everything I have done to get in your way."

(Y/n): "Right now I don't have a choice. Go find my sister and make sure no one hurts her."

DD: "And you?"

(Y/n): "I will meet you there. Go now!"

He hesitates at first then runs into a dark ally. I look back at the dinner and see the man of lightning fly at me. He gives me a flying punch causing me to flip and land with a thud. He walks up to me then picks me up by the neck.

Thor: "You should have just ended this peacefully."

(Y/n): "Ya, but what fun would that be?"

The lower half if my face burns and flakes away exposing the lower half of my skull. I open my mouth and shoot flames in his face. He drops me and covers his face in pain. I fully change and let him have a little control. He looks back at me but with a hint of anger this time. His hammer flies back in his hand so I get my chain ready.

The Rider let's out a loud roar then throws the chain at him in an attempt to lasso him. He catches it and pulls us towards him. He hits us with his hammer sending us into the ground, but he doesn't let up. He picks us up and throws us in the air. As we fall back to the ground he swings at us hitting our body like a baseball. We fly back and land flat on our back.

We stand up like Dracula like nothing happened and give a small demonic chuckle. He forms a wall of fire blocking the man's line of sight. He then forms the bike and hops on. We drive through our fire wall and drive past him. Before we get to far however, he lassos his legs and drives with him dragging behind us.

After a small drive he comes to a sudden stop. The man of lightning seems to be struggling to get up. He just start to spun around and swing him in a circle. After many spins we throw him into the sky. I lose sight of him behind some buildings but I know that won't be the last of him.

Rider: "Should have let me take control from the start."

(Y/n): "And risk you burning half the city down, yah right."

I was about to change back but I get hit in the back my. I turn around and see the man in the metal suit back flying right above me. I can feel his anger starting to grow.

Iron man: "Stop making this difficult."

Rider: "The only one making this difficult is you and your team of heros."

Iron man: "We tried to take you in peacefully but you decided to fight it. In fact you burnt a man to death. I wasn't there, but I saw the recording."

Rider: "Then you know what I'm capable of. Stay out of my way."

He was about to get on the bike but it gets blown up by an explosive. I turn to see who did it and see the red haired woman with shield guy. Then the jet comes back as well as the lightning guy. This is not good.

Rider: "Move or burn."

Captain: "Not happening. Your going down one way or another."

Rider: "You can't hurt me. None of you can."

Captain: "We can't, but he can."

We hear a roar behind us and see a giant green man running at us. He jumps on us and starts stomping on us. The fire goes out leaving us laying in yet another hole.

--------------------------------------------------------

Back at it again. Feels good to start writing again.