Found (5)

1 Week Later

[Nick Fury POV]

It's already midnight and I'm being called to work. I don't think I will ever get some sleep. I walk to head of the heli carrier with a tired yet angry look on my face. I get there and I'm immediately approached my Maria.

Maria Hill: "Sir we have found something big."

Fury: "Well it better be to get me out of my comfortable bed."

Maria Hill: "Sorry sir but this is important. There have been several fires across the US this past few days. About a dozen of them."

Fury: "What does this have to do with S.H.I.E.L.D.?"

Maria Hill: "We have found the source of the fires. A man. Agent Coulson believes this man to be a meta human."

Fury: "Do you have any images of this man?"

Maria Hill: "We have blurred images."

Fury: "Why is that?"

Maria Hill: "Every camera this man has been caught on seems to malfunction."

Fury: "Alright, I'm sending you, Clint, and Ms. Romanoff to investigate. Go this man's last known location and bring him here. If he does indeed have fire based abilities take the proper equipment for the job."

Maria Hill: "Yes sir. We will mobilize ASAP."

The Next Morning

[Y/n POV]

I focus all my attention to the palm of my hand. If I can at least get a spark or something. Anything. I stop and take a mental break. I look at the scrap metal all around me. This scrap yard was the only place I could do this with out being seen.

I have been trying to use my powers with out the need to transform. It could help in tight situations. I raise my hand again and look at the center of my hand. I focus on my hand and tune out everything else. My hand starts to turn red. I feel the heat building up. Smoke rises from my hand and a small flame forms.

I keep focused and try to build on it. The small flame grows and grows. Step one complete, now I need to condense it into a fire ball. I squeeze me hand a little and put some pressure. The open flame is now smaller but more powerful. I throw it at some scrap and is combusts on impact.

I let out a small laugh of accomplishment. I go to start again but I hear footsteps. I leave the scrap yard and walk to my temporary home for the day. I keep walking through the streets of Detroit Michigan. The neighborhood is run down and almost completely deserted. Only a few actually live in this neighborhood. I get to the house and walk in.

(Y/n): "I need something to eat." I say to myself.

Him: "We don't need food. We are immortal." His deep voice says with an echo.

(Y/n): "It's nice to just have a meal for once. I could really go for some Mac and cheese right now."

I haven't eaten anything in a week. Ever since I got these powers I haven't slept or eaten. It's nice not needing things like that but it's still nice to do. I walk through the house and out to the backyard. I stand on the creaky porch and look at the sky. It's a light blue with a few grey clouds.

My bike hides in the grass in this yard. I had to hide here after I burnt down another warehouse. I have been tracking this suit guy and I have a feeling I might be getting close. Apparently he has a boss of his own. There is one more place here I need to search and destroy before heading home. I meth house of some sort.

I will wait until night hits then I move. I sit down and stare at the sky for a few hours considering I have nothing else to do. I got all the time in the world don't I? The sun finally begins to hit the horizon. I get on my bike and ride to the address I received. It's not to far from here. Just a few blocks. I drive out of the back and into the front yard.

(Y/n): "Let's ride." I say as I rev my bike.

I burn rubber then shoot off. The drive is short. I park about a football field away from my target. I spy a little bit watching as people walk in and out. Most of them are wearing face masks and gloves with goggles. But one stands out above the rest. The man in the suit. I stay hidden and do one last test of my power.

I successfully make a fire ball and throw it. I come out of my hiding spot and walk down the street. Two guys see me and approach me. I can tell they are hiding weapons.

Guard: "Hay you need to leave. This is private property."

(Y/n): "I was just walking down the street to get home."

Guard: "Well keep walking and stop staring."

Him: "This one has sinned many times."

I get I few flashes of a gun firing and some people pleading for their lives. I can hear kids crying and women screaming. The flashes stop and the two guards are looking at me weird.

Guard: "Are you a customer or something?"

I grab him by the neck and crush it. He falls to the ground lifeless. His partner reaches for his gun. I form a fire ball at throw directly at his face. He starts to scream and throw his head in every direction trying to put the fire out. I walk past in and kick down the door to the house.

I look inside and see and entire production line and powder in all corners of the room. The man in the suit sees me with a shocked expression.

Suit guy: "It can't be?"

I focus fire out of my hands and light everything ablaze. Everyone is taken by the fire except the guy in the suit. I crashes through the door before the fire can take him. He breaks into a sprint. I take out my butterfly knife and throw it into his leg. He falls to the ground yelling for help. I slowly walk up to him. I grab him and bring him up to my face.

Suit guy: "You should be dead."

(Y/n): "Sorry to disappoint. Why did you want me dead?"

Suit guy: "You should know why! You won the race, cost people money. A lot of money. My boss was not pleased."

(Y/n): "What's his name!"

Suit guy: "I won't tell."

I drop him and step on the knife putting pressure on it.

Suit guy: "AHHHHHH! FISK! WILSON FISK! BUT EVERYONE CALLS HIM KINGPIN!"

I release my foot and grab him by the neck. I lift him up but a spot light shines over me. I locate the source and see a jet of some sort.

???: "Put him down now! You are under arrest! Do not resist!" A feminine voice says through the jets mic system.

I stare at my prey. Fire starts to take me. I can see the fire in my eyes through his. It terrifies him.

----------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed that one.