party party

Tom turned to you with widened eyes as you heard the doors of the hall open. George got back on the mic.
"Alright ladies and gentleman, head to the dance floor. It's time to get this party started!" He said. And with that, he began to play. All of the guests on the outside flooded in and headed to the rather giant dance floor. The people at the tables hesitated and exchanged "I guess" looks before running over to the dance floor to rock out with George. Many of the new guests, most of which you didn't know, rushed up to you and Tom and started shouting congrats at you and offering you weed. You accepted and handed the blunt around the head table. Then, you went to join the dance floor. George was playing "what is life", which was one of your favorite songs. You all danced around. It was very, very crowded, but everyone was having a good time. Even the anxious Tom had a smile on his face. George sang a few songs before clearing his throat.
"Um- could I have the couple up here? Clear the floor loves." George said. Everyone cheered and cleared a path for you. Very loud cheers. Yippies were loud. It smelled less like lavender and more like marijuana at this point, but you didn't mind. It reminded you of Kunstler's. You and Tom walked to the floor. George smiled.
"Alright, I'm gonna play the only bloody beatles song that I'll probably ever play again. One time thing guys. Just for you." George said. You smiled at him and shouted "thanks". The opening chords to "Something" started. Your favorite song. You turned to Tom, who was looking down at you lovingly. He opened his arms.
"May I have this dance, or whatever?" Tom asked. You sighed.
"Yeah. You bitch." You added the last part so that you wouldn't take yourself so seriously. You neared him, and wrapped your arms around his neck. His hands were on your waist. You buried your head in his chest while you danced.
Something in the way she moves
You waltzed around the floor. You couldn't believe how lucky you were
Attracts me like no other lover
Being in his arms felt so right. Like you were always meant to be there. You danced until the song finished. Tom spun you around and made you giggle and the audience 'aw'. After that, you had to cut the cake. Everyone gathered around the cake table. Many had cameras. You exchanged "this is so embarrassing" looks with Tom as you picked up the cutter. He sighed and raised his eyebrows in "I don't want to do this" before grabbing your hand and helping you cut the first piece. You cut another. Then, you turned to him and shoved the piece onto his face. Smirking all the while. Everyone laughed. Tom smiled and closed his eyes, slowly bringing up a hand to wipe the frosting out of his eyes. He nodded.
"Alright, you little shit." He muttured. Soon, your face, too was covered in cake. Tom laughed at you. So did everyone else.  Jerry helped you get the stuff off of your face. You were slightly miffed because you were hoping that the cake face would give you an excuse to go to the bathroom and lick the frosting off of each others faces. But whatever. After that, everyone headed back to the dance floor. The party grew. More people turned up. You were too drunk to care. You lost Tom after a while. He was jumping around with a group of yippies that he wouldn't ever hang out with if he weren't hammered. You danced with your Arizona friends and Rosemary. It was fun. George played the entirety of "all things must pass". The lights were off and disco lights had started being used. You found Tom again eventually. His shirt had come undone and his jacket was unbuttoned, and his hair was a frizzy mess. God did you want to fuck him. It was probably not a good idea for the two of you to be around each other drunk on your wedding night in front of others, but alas. You started to grind on him, and it escalated to him hoisting you up and miming fucking you. You were wasted, so you thought you were very sexy. You were around yippies though, so they didn't mind. They were all being a bit suggestive with their dance moves. Abbie had two girls pretending to suck his dick. You parents had gone by now, thankfully. You noticed some redheads who looked very Tom-ish sticking around though. You danced for hours. People cleared out starting at about 1am. You and Tom were being quite loud and obnoxious by this point. You were having fun, though. That's all that mattered. You got a cab back to your place. You stumbled in, using Tom for leverage to walk.
"Mmm'drunk." You told him. He had a big goofy grin on his face.
"Yeah m'too. WE GOT MARRIED YOU WIFE MY HUSBAND IS SOOOO SEXY!" He shouted. You laughed and shh'd him.
"We will WAKE COSMO!" You whisper. Tom laughed and shushed.
"Shh Cosmo." He giggled, booping your nose affectionately. You stumbled up the stairs, arm in arm.
"Here sit down Tom." You said, pushing Tom to sit down. Tom stumbled back and crashed down, his bow tie hung around his neck.
"What are ya gonna do." He slurred, his eyes lidded. You blew him a "seductive" kiss and crawled up at him. He furrowed his eyebrows as you neared him. You reached him and crawled your fingers up him, giggling devilishly. Tom laughed.
"You-you areee weird and dumb." He told you. You then got up and dropped your ass down onto his lap. He raised his eyebrows. You started to give him a very poor, very drunken lap dance. He thought it was funny, but you were convinced that you were the sexiest thing since Marilyn Monroe. You looked stupid. The grin on Tom's face was stupider. You finally turned around and kissed him sloppily. The two of you proceeded to have very giggly, very sloppy, very messy sex. You fell back onto the bed in exhaustion after 10 minutes of riding him. Your chest was on fire. It was quite a workout. You turned to Tom, who's eyes were almost closed in intoxication. He gave you a lopsided grin and a lazy thumbs up. Both of you were breathing quite hard. Sweaty messes, of course.
"Tom!" You yelped. Tom gasped.
"WHAT!" He shouted. You laughed. You turned to him. You guys thought you were really funny. Tom giggled as you grabbed his face.
"I wanna eat your nose!" You said. Tom then made an "oop" noise and shoved his nose forward, into your mouth. You ran your tongue over the bulb and let it go with a pop.
"Good." You sighed. Tom let out a loud honking laugh.
"I loooove you." He said. You nodded.
"Enough to go for a round 2 big guy?" You asked. Tom smirked lazily.
"You know it."