Moving from L.A to seattle

Y/n POV
I am moving to Seattle today with my mom Amelia shepherd. We are moving because my mom wants to work in greys Sloan With her brother Derek Shepherd my uncle. My uncle Derek and I used to be a little bit close but then I didn't see him as much so we aren't that close anymore. He has a wife called  Meredith grey and  two kids Zola and Bailey my cousins. I'm not really close with them either. I'm sad that I'm moving to Seattle today cause my aunts are here like Addison and Charlotte they are who I'm closest too.

I am currently ignoring my mom because I don't want to move to Seattle with people I don't know I only know uncle Derek and that's it I don't even know his wife Meredith because we have never went and visited before.

Amelia's POV

Y/N is currently ignoring me and not talking to me because we are moving to Seattle today because I want to work in greys Sloan and my brother Derek is there. Y/N wants to stay here in L.A because she has Charlotte and Addie here and she's close with them but she has to move with me because I'm her mother. I've told her she can come visit Addie and Charlotte but she's still ignoring me. I hope she becomes close with the people at the hospital and with her uncle Derek and her cousins and Meredith.

No ones POV

Amelia and Y/N went to say goodbye to Addie and Charlotte. Y/N was still ignoring her mom because she was still mad at her. They went to say goodbye to Addie and Charlotte.

Addison: goodbye Y/N make sure to come visit or me and Charlotte will come visit you. *she hugs her*
* while Addison and  Y/N  are hugging and saying goodbye Amelia and Charlotte are hugging and saying goodbye and then it goes the other way around*

Amelia's POV

We are about to board the plane to go to Seattle and Y/N is still ignoring me but it's fine I know she's mad. The plane flight is 2hours and 55 minutes to Seattle so nearly 3 hours. Hopefully she won't ignore me the whole plane ride. Around a half an hour into the flight she lies her head on my shoulder and falls asleep I knew she was tired so I didn't wake her. 1 hour and a half into the flight she woke up a little bit she mumbled an apology for ignoring me into my shoulder I told her it's okay and I understand why she's upset she lies her head back onto my shoulder and falls asleep again I lie my head on top of her head and we both fall asleep until the plane ride is over.

Authors note <3
Hi, this is my first ever story I'm writing so I'm not sure if this is too short or not.
Feedback?