The hospital

Amelia's POV
I woke up at around 7Am to my cellphone ringing. It was Derek calling me he told me that there was a Neuro consult and he wanted me to take a look at it and do the surgery with him. It was a child so there will be me and a Peds surgeon I've never really met anyone at the hospital so this will be new. I'm gonna go wake up Y/N to see if she would like to come to the hospital with me. I went into Y/N's room to check if she was asleep or not. She was awake.

Y/N's POV
I woke up at around 7:30ish and just as i woke up my mom came into my room to check if I was awake or asleep when she seen I wasn't she asked if she could come in I said yes. My mom asked me if I wanted to go to the hospital with her. I said yes because I'd much rather be there with her than in the house with just Meredith, Zola and Bailey I feel like it would be awkward so I decided to go with my mom. I told her to give me around 15 minutes to get up and get ready. I went into my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went back into my room and took out my suitcase because I haven't unpacked yet and took out an outfit.

Outfit

I put on some of my rings that I have Rings

Rings

*Choose some rings that you like in that or all of them*

Earrings

I finished getting ready and went downstairs and seen Meredith making breakfast for Zola and Bailey

Meredith: "Good morning Y/N. Did you sleep okay and would you like some breakfast".

Y/N: "Good morning Meredith I slept fine and no thank you I don't really like eating in the mornings".

Then  my mom came downstairs and said that we need to go to the hospital now. So me and my mom got into the car and drove to Grey-Sloan. When we got to Grey-Sloan my mom got scrubs and went to go get changed I waited for her outside the room she was changing in. When she came out she said that she has a half an hour before her surgery so we went and sat in the attending's lounge before she had to go.

She left when she had around 15 minutes left because she had to look for OR2 and scrub in and all that. A couple of doctors came in and said hello and that I look a lot like my mom. Then uncle Derek came in and said hello and he sat with my for a couple of hours and asked me how's Addie and Charlotte in L.A and I told him that they are fine. Derek asked if I wanted to go home with him while my mom was in surgery but I said it's fine and that I'll wait for my mom here. He said that's okay and went home. I'm not sure how long my moms surgery is so I laid down on the couch in the attending's lounge and went on my phone for a little while till I fell asleep.

Amelia's POV
I went into the scrub room and seen another surgeon there and I thought it must have been the Peds surgeon because I knew there was going to be a Peds surgeon because the patient is a child we shook hands and introduced ourselves before we Scrubbed one. Arizona is so pretty I think I might like her. I am bisexual but I've never been with a women before I've only been with men. The surgery only goes on for around 3 and a half hours and the little girl survived so it's around 11:30 when we are finished I was gonna go and get lunch with Y/N now I ask Arizona if she wants to come have lunch with me and Y/N and she said yes I told her that Y/N is my daughter and that she's 15.

No ones POV
When Arizona and Amelia walked into the attending's lounge they seen Y/N asleep on the couch. Arizona and Amelia looked at each other and smiled then Amelia bent down to Y/N's hight and shook her gently.

Amelia: Y/N sweetheart wake up
Y/N begins to stir awake
Amelia: Hi sweetheart I was wondering if you'd want to come down for lunch with me and my friend Arizona.
Y/N: sure mom.

Y/N got up off the couch and went over to say hello to Arizona and shook her hand because she didn't want to be rude.

Y/N: Hi my names Y/N.
Arizona: Hello Y/N my names Arizona, nice to meet you

When they introduced themselves all three of them walked down to the cafeteria. It wasn't that crowded there was only a few people there so that was good. They all got there lunches and sat down to eat. The 3 of them sat down at a table and began to eat their lunches. Arizona decided to make conversation and talk to Y/N.

Arizona: So Y/N are you gonna be going to school here.
Y/N: No, I'm gonna be doing online school I don't really like meeting new people so I'd just rather do online school.
Arizona: oh that's good at least you can still do it online.
Y/N nodded.

They finished lunch and Amelia had no patients that she needed too see so she could just go home now.

Amelia: bye Arizona I'll see you tomorrow maybe.
Arizona: Okay great goodbye Amelia and goodbye Y/N.
They said there goodbyes and Amelia and Y/N went to their car which (Amelia is still renting btw) and drove home to Meredith and Dereks house.

Amelia: Y/N/N when we get home I want to ask you something.
Y/N: okay mom.

A/N
Hii hope you have had a great day❤️
What do u think Amelia wants to ask Y/N?
I'm not really sure if I like this chapter or not lmao😭
(Not proof read)
Feedback?💕