13.1 🌺🔪

So, all I'm seeing is that Wattpad thinks I'm good. 😏

Suggested by Liquiduck

13.

Illumi and Hisoka made it back to their shared apartment, the assassin slamming the door shut behind them. Illumi was mad. Hisoka had yet again ruined another mission and he was trying his best to contain his blood lust.

Meanwhile, Hisoka was calmly pouring himself a glass of wine, his suit wrinkled and drops of blood staining his white shirt. Illumi himself didn't look any better, his dress torn and exposing the pale skin beneath, his cheeks flushed red.

Hisoka slowly sipped from his glass, a lustful stare trained on his lover. "Is there a reason why you are so angry?" The magician asked after pulling the glass away from his lips.

"Don't act as if you don't know what you did," Illumi seethed before slapping away Hisoka's hand that was reaching out to touch him. "Will you stop it!"

The redhead raised a brow at the harsh gesture and placed the glass of wine on the counter, raking a hand through his hair. "Don't you think you're overreacting a bit?"

Illumi pursed his lips into a thin line, his eyes narrowing in anger. "You've almost gotten us caught 3 times now. We could have been killed."

"Yes, we 'could have', so I don't understand why you're acting as if we're already dead."

The assassin should have cracked a smile at that or better yet, laughed but Illumi was too clouded by the anger that he felt at that moment. "Do you really think that this is the time for jokes?"

"No, but it seemed rather necessary." Hisoka could feel the blood lust beginning to ooze from Illumi and walked towards him, a smile gracing his lips. "Oh, don't react like this, you know how much it excites me~"

Illumi calmed down when Hisoka's nails lightly grazed the back of his neck, a soft shudder coursing through his nerves and he blushed lightly. A gentle kiss was placed below his ear and the assassin stepped back, a glare furrowing his brows. Hisoka let himself smile at the reaction, "How about we play a game, Illu?"

"A game?" He asked, almost scoffing at the ridiculous suggestion.

The magician placed a finger under Illumi's chin and tilted his head back, staring deeply into his eyes. "Yes," Hisoka replied before pecking his lips, "a game."

Illumi silently stared at him, contemplating his answer. Him and Hisoka had been arguing for weeks now and the thought of playing whatever game his lover had planned, wasn't really sitting well with him. But where was the harm in trying?

"Fine," Illumi shrugged, slipping the blazer from Hisoka's shoulders with his dark eyes maintaining eye contact, "I'll play. So, what is it about?"

Hisoka let the piece of clothing fall to the ground and whispered near his ear, "I'll leave for one week and you need to find me; and when you do, you can kill me, torture me, any type of punishment you see fit really. But you only get one week."

"And..." Illumi let out a shaky breath when a hot tongue flicked over the shell of his ear, "And what happens if I don't find you?"

"Then I guess you'll have to be a good little boy and forgive me."

The assassin pulled on the other's tie, drawing their faces closer together, Hisoka's lips hovering over his. "Okay but remember, you will be sleeping on the couch again after we're done tonight."

"Of course," Hisoka smirked before being pulled into a deep kiss.

♦♣♦

It had been four days since Illumi had last seen Hisoka and still, there was absolutely no trace of him. On the second day, the assassin had almost found him by following the tracker he had installed on his phone, only to discover that the place it led him to was empty and a note that said:

So close but not quite, darling.

But, there was no time to be thinking of such a problem at the moment, Illumi had another assassination that he had been assigned to. He was running a bit late as it was and his father would surely scold him for it.

Illumi finally reached the location he had been sent and set out to kill his target. He had been ordered to make the assassination quick and clean but Illumi's mind accidentally thought back to Hisoka, his jaw tensing as blood stained his face.

The assassin angrily wiped it off and left the corpse lying on the floor, not bothering to sort out the mess. This game with Hisoka was making him lose focus.

Yes, he had accomplished several assassinations successfully and without any disturbances but... it wasn't the same without the magician. Hisoka may mess around a bit and make him angry but he loved working with him.

I miss him...

There were three days left until the game ended and Illumi had to make sure he found Hisoka no matter what. Deep inside he just hoped that the magician would make this a little bit easier for him.

♦♣♦

"19 hours left," Hisoka mumbled under his breath as he flipped through an outdated magazine. The magician was hoping that Illumi would have found him by now and had chosen what he wanted to do to him...

Maybe Hisoka was a little too excited about the punishment.

He threw the magazine onto the floor with a huff and laid his head back to stare at the ceiling. Hisoka hadn't meant to make Illumi that angry at him, he had just been playing around but he supposed that he had gone too far these past few times. He hoped that the assassin would show up soon.

Just as the thought crossed Hisoka's mind, the door of the abandoned hotel room he was sitting in swung open. "Let's go you bastard."

Hisoka looked at Illumi in slight surprise before smiling softly. "Is that any way to address a runaway?"

"Don't give me that crap," the assassin muttered as he entered the room, his dark eyes looking around its crumbling interior. "Did you really have to make me travel out to Meteor City?"

The magician stood in front of him and shrugged. "I thought you would appreciate the challenge," Hisoka said, slowly making eye contact with Illumi. "I missed you."

Illumi merely blushed and looked away, his mouth forming into a thin line. They silently walked out of the building and to Illumi's car, Hisoka bringing up a new topic of conversation.

"So have you decided what you're going to do?"

The assassin stared at him before the corners of his mouth curled upwards into a small smile. "It would be better if I showed you back in our room," he replied in a tone that made Hisoka blush.

♦♣♦

If more than 12 people make a thread that says, #punishmentforhisoka, I will post a bonus scene. But it doesn't count if the same person comments more than once.