SEVEN

Derek and Reid had figured out how to get into Richard's computer, which resulted in them pulling up a live stream of Heather with her eyes duct taped closed, her mouth gagged and her hands bound.

It made Theresa feel sick just looking at the girl, who was being kept in a cage like some animal. Derek had called Gideon to inform him and Elle that she was still alive.

"Morgan, will you show me the last twelve images lined up next to each other?" Reid requested.

"Yeah." Derek nodded in confirmation and pulled up all the imagines.

Theresa placed her hands on his shoulders and she leant closer to have a look. Her head was next to his, making Derek shift in his seat slightly at how close they were.

"Right there." Reid pointed. "Right there. You see that? The light bulb hanging from the wire?" He motioned to the fact that the wire that hung the light bulb had changed positions.

"Yeah, what about it?" Derek furrowed his brows curiously.

"It's shifting positions like it's swaying," Reid paused, "like the earth is tilting."

The brunettes eyes widened as she slapped Derek's bicep repeatedly, hoping he would say her name and allow her to talk.

"Yes, Tess?" Derek turned and faced the girl who looked like she was going to explode if she didn't say anything.

"Not the Earth, Spencer. It's the God damn ocean." Theresa let out, without even thinking she left the house.

She didn't care about the shouts coming from Derek or Reid, she needed to find this girl. She would search every pier or dock if she had too. She didn't want Heather to endure the same fate that the other girls did.

Before she started up the engine, she texted Hotch and Reid to message her if they found anything out about her location. It seemed that within seconds that had found where she was being held at the Allied Shipyard.

Theresa raced towards the shipyard and managed to get there just as Gideon and Elle arrived. She offered them a small smile, although they seemed confused at the fact that she was there.

She pulled out her gun and flicked off the safety, the three didn't know what they were walking into. For all they knew, Vogel could be inside and waiting for them, or there could be more than one victim.

Truth is, they never really knew what they were going to be walking into.

Theresa's eyes widened once she saw Heather and Vogel. It seemed as if Heather was able to escape but Vogel had managed to capture her again before she got too far.

"Stop." Gideon shouted as he tightened his grip on his gun.

"Get back or I'll shoot her." Vogel responded, holding the gun to Heather's head.

It didn't appear that he had seen Theresa yet, so she slowly shook away and around the back, hoping instead that she would be able to catch him by surprise.

"I wouldn't, if I were you, I'd aim the gun at me." Gideon continued to distract the man, he tried his hardest not to look at Theresa, he didn't want to give her away. "You shoot the girl, you've got nothing."

"Get back." Vogel seethed.

"Shoot me instead. Come on." Gideon teased. "What are you, a lousy shot?" He practically laughed.

Theresa crouched down and aimed her gun at Vogel as Gideon placed his gun down. She shared an anxious look with Elle, who had also decided to hide and stay under cover.

"Fifteen feet away. You got a prefect shot. Shoot me."

"You think I'm stupid?" Vogel questioned Gideon.

"I think you're an absolute moron." Gideon shrugged it off. "I know all about you, Tim. You're at the gym five times a week. You drive a flashy cat. You stink of cologne. And you can't get it up. Not even Viagra's working for you." He paused. "You know what that tells me?"

The girl slowly moved closer, trying her hardest not to make a sound. It was something that she was good at, thanks to what happened to her a few years back, she was able to stay quiet no matter what.

"That tells me you are hopelessly compensating. It's not just in your head, it is physical." Gideon continued to torment. "What'd the girls call you in high school? What'd they come up with when you fumbled your way into some girls pants and she started laughing when she got a good look at just how little you had to offer?"

"SHUT UP!" Vogel screamed, making Heather flinch away from him.

Theresa jumped up once she saw how angry Gideon was making Vogel, she took this as her opportunity to take him down.

Vogel managed to see Theresa before she got a chance to cuff him. He released Heather with a firm shove, making her fall down onto the docks. Gideon rushed to help the girl, giving Vogel enough time to wrap his hands around Theresa's neck and hold the gun up to her head.

"Drop it." Vogel seethed into her ear, sending shivers down her spine. She screwed her eyes closed as she felt his grip around her neck tighten.

Once Gideon realised what had happened, he became angrier. He knew that his hand around her neck would mean that she was reliving her past. It was something that she didn't deserve.

"Short stack?" He raised his brows, continuing to talk about what he had previously said. "Very little Vogel?" Gideon shouted, he paused for a minute making a smirk form on his face. "I got it. Tiny Tim."

Filled with rage, he dropped Theresa, making her fall to her knees and aimed the gun at Gideon, pulling the trigger. Luckily, Elle pulled the trigger at the same time, shooting Vogel down and instantly killing him.

The sound of sirens filled Theresa's ears and as moved away from Vogel's body and picked up her gun. Her hand found it's way around her neck, wincing as she touched it. She knew that it was going to bruise and be left as a reminder.

Derek instantly noticed the girl once he got out of the squad car and rushed down to the docks to see her and make sure that she was okay.

His hands gripped her biceps and pulled her up onto her feet, despite the marks on her neck, she seemed okay. He noticed the way that she looked up to him, almost as if she was safe now he was there.

Theresa fell into Derek's chest, allowing herself to let out a shaky breath that she didn't even know she was holding in. His hand cupped the back of her head and he placed a gentle kiss on her temple.

She felt safe now that he was there, because just like last time, his arrival managed to save her.