ELEVEN

"No badges." Gideon announced as they climbed out of their cars. Derek made sure to hold the door open for Theresa and Elle as they got out.

Theresa smiled towards Derek as a thank you. He allowed his eyes to travel up and down body. The tight skirt fitting her so perfectly that it showed off her curves.

He had to clear his throat and shake his head to stop his mind from racing, especially when he was meant to be giving a profile for their unsub and not thinking about Theresa in his bed.

"I don't want to satisfy the unsub's need for attention by letting him know he got the FBI here." Gideon paused. "Try not to look official."

He then turned back to the group behind him, all wearing suits. His eyes then flickered to Theresa who held the jumper in her hands and smiled softly. It was rare that she went anywhere without it.

Theresa offered Gideon a tight lipped smiled as she glanced down at her tight fitted skirt and tucked in shirt, it was one of her less official outfits but still managed to hold some authority.

"Try to look less official." Gideon added as he swung the college door open and entered the building.

With that, Theresa pulled the jumper back over her head and pulled her hair down. If she had to blend in and pretend to be a college student then she would do it better than any of the others, not that it was a competition.

She then turned to Derek and unbuttoned his blazer, motioning for him to take it off before she loosened his tie and unbuttoned his top button.

"If you wanted to undress me, all you had to do is say, Tess." Derek whispered teasingly as he raised his hand and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

The girl seemed taken back at first by his quick commentary, but she only did it because out of all of them, despite not being the youngest, he could probably pass for a college student.

She then looked towards Reid, who was only a few years older than the average college student. His crinkled shirt could make him pass for a college student, especially since he wasn't wearing a tie and his pants didn't exactly match, but Theresa knew that was all just apart of Reid's charm.

"I don't." Theresa responded blankly, although the idea of seeing Derek without a shirt was more appealing to her than she would care to admit.

"Doesn't seem like it." Chuckled Derek.

The brunette paused for a moment, feeling Derek's eyes on her as well as the rest of the teams. She let go of a breath as she pulled his arm up and rolled up the sleeves of his shirt.

Derek's tongue ran over his bottom lip as he watched the girl change his outfit to be more accommodating to their situation. His eyes never left her body, especially when she rolled the skirt up shorter, leaving very little to the imagination.

He had to let go of a shaky breath as he looked at her. He couldn't help but wrap his arms around her waist and pull her back into him.

He shot a glare towards the college students that checked her out. A few of them stopped looking, but others continued to look, almost more interested in Theresa now that it appeared as if she was taken.

Once everyone other than Hotch had changed their appearance to be more fitting to a college campus whilst still managing to remain authoritative they went to meet up with Fire inspector Zhang and Dean Ellen Turner.

"Obviously, I'd rather be meeting you under different circumstances. This is fire inspector Zhang." Ellen turned and introduced the man stood beside her.

Derek's hand found the small of Theresa's back, keeping her as close as possible. Theresa didn't mind, in fact she kept sneaking glances up at Derek, to have him already smiling down at her.

"This morning the chemistry department reported several bottles of highly flammable chemicals missing." Zhang explained to the group.

"I'm prepared to evacuate this campus." Ellen spoke as Gideon opened the door for her. "Thank you."

Theresa knew that it would be a bad idea to evacuate the campus, mainly because they'd be letting the unsub know that they're onto them and give them a chance to escape, but also it would cause a mass panic within the students.

"Parker." Hotch nodded, allowing the girl to speak up.

"Evacuating the building would bring it's own set of problems, you could potentially evacuate the arsonist as well, putting more people at risk." Theresa explained to the duo.

She always felt like she was over stepping when she told someone that their ideas were wrong, mainly because it wasn't how she was raised. Her parents always told her to listen to everyone's ideas and accept them, even if she did disagree.

"Then the case goes unsolved, the campus is reopened, but the fires start up again." Elle added as she spoke directly towards Theresa.

Theresa knew that Elle was expecting her to respond, but since she didn't say her name, she couldn't say anything. Instead, the brunette turned to look at Derek, who seemed to have found something in the file.

"Hotch, Gideon, hold on a second." Derek called out, making everyone pull to a stop. "You said the chemicals were missing today. It says here that one of the previous fires was set with diesel fuel that disappeared from the grounds keeping facility. How long after it disappeared was the fire set?"

"One day." Ellen responded as she looked towards Hotch.

Gideon nodded towards Hotch, making both of them walk away from Zhang and Ellen to talk about their options and their plan to catch the unsub.