Part 2 - Those venom green eyes

A/N: Part 2 y'all let's begin....

He groaned and rubbed his eyes. As he went out of the carriage that was made to look like a commoner's carriage, incase people would get suspicious, Lancelot handed him his bags and looked at the young prince. "Don't do anything stupid now ok?". "I can't promise that", he replied looking back at Lancelot smiling. Lancelot scoffed at the boy's answer. "You know what, scratch that. You always were a bit stupid. Overdramatic too and-" "Really? This is the way you say goodbye....huh", the prince now scoffed. "Only for my favourite drama prince", Lancelot dramatically sighed. He just laughed and hugged Lancelot. "Be safe, ok?". "When am I not", he smirked at the bodyguard. "Be safe, my boy". 

He said my boy *insert screaming* back to the StOrY- Your Storyteller

The prince watched as the carriage went away and smiled at the words Lancelot had said. "My boy", he thought with the biggest smile on his face. "Let's do this then", he thought as he picked up his bags and began finding his way to the boat. He found the boat and the sight absolutely baffled him. "Just like the stories", he thought. "Well let's find the hotel then", he mumbled. 

Oh if you only knew the stories my boy.....- Your Storyteller

As he made his way into the village, he spotted a girl who was teaching the children how to fight. "Why would children need to know how to fight", he thought. Well he was also taught self-defense, but he was a prince. But still. "Jason. What did I tell you? No thumbs inside the fists ok?" "I'm sorry Miss Dagger". "It's alright, Jason. Now class, let's do some fencing. Find yourself a partner and begin to spar". 

This boy had his thumbs INSIDE THE FISTS I- GET YO SHIT TOGETHER- Your Storyteller

The prince saw his opportunity and took it. Now is it really a good idea to teach kids how to fight with a fencing sword. What if they injure themselfes?", he said while looking at her with his eyebrows raised. "They will be fine. They're old enough and besides if anything goes wrong I'll be here", she replied with the same look. "Show me what you got then Miss Dagger", he replied with a mischevious smirk. "You will regret this", she said with a smirk on her face as she threw the sword at him. But his reflexes caught it and he looked at her. "Don't underestimate me". "Too late you already underestimated me". They took their positions and Jason was the judge, he was 15 but he was very good at fencing and the technique. "Ready Miss Dagger and Mr-What's-your-name-again?". "Mr Henderson, but actually it's Sir for you". Now the girl laughed and Jason was scared, not gonna lie. 

Jason be like: Mom I'm scared come pick me up 🥲- Your Storyteller

"Now if you're a prince, we could talk. But you're on a pirate island. The odds for you finding a prince here is not very likely. Unless it's their head or arm". He just smiled to himself. "Coward. Keeps talking so she doesn't need to fight, typical women". She glared at him and he knew this was gonna get good. 

They attacked at the same time and so the duel began. The sounds of the swords clashing against each other was the only thing you could hear as they kept on blocking each other's attacks while finding weak spots. It was like they had fought each other before. Everyone just stood there baffled as they danced their dangerous dance with swords. "When will women like you learn? You can't win. After all you're a woman". He didn't really mean that, but he wanted her riled up. He kicked her legs down so that she was on her back. 

THIS BOY ISTG *rages in feminism* 🤠 - Your Storyteller

"Any last words, gorgeus?". "Yes, NEVER call me gorgeus", she grunted as she kicked his legs down and now he was on the ground. She took his and her swords and held them like a X just a millimeter away from his neck. 

YESSSSSSS YOU GO GIRL *rages in hating men* ✌- Your Storyteller

"How the tables have turned, Mr Henderson. I told you to NOT underestimate me. I might just kill you here", she seethed with blank eyes and venom laced in her voice. The kids were absolutely terrified at this point. They had never seen her like this. "Oh shit", Diana, Jason's friend whispered. "I say kill him, he underestimated her", Jason replied as he fake whipped his hair. 

WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH UH HUH *loves Jason again*- Your Storyteller

The prince had wide eyes as he heard Jason's words and knew he was dead in 3 seconds. He just closed his eyes and waited for the impact, but he didn't feel anything. "Am I dead", he thought as he opened his eyes and realised he was still breathing. "But I'll spare you today. Can't risk the children's parents to get mad at me", she darkly chuckled as she pulled away and went back. "Miss Dagger, wHaT aRe YoU dOiNg? KILL HIM", he looked at her, clearly pissed off. "Jason", she sighed. "wHaT?". She just laughed at the boy's outburst. "Nevermind, let's go on with the class". Jason looked at her and sighed as he realised. "YoU liKe HIM", he exclaimed as he rubbed his forehead. "Oh my God, I just think I lost my last braincells", he kept on laughing in disbelief. "You probably lost them when you had your thumbs inside the fists", she scoffed now. "Haha very funny, but you didn't deny it", he smirked. She just laughed at the boy. "Whatever, let's go on with the class". Jason just sighed. "Drama is coming, isn't it God?".

The prince just laid there scared after what just happened, but he couldn't show it. So he just pulled himself to his feet and took his bags and began the walk to the hotel. After asking around, he found it and settled down in his room. You might wonder, how did nobody recognize him? No one that lived on the island knew how he looked, they just knew his last name. Because of his dad. 

This boy is so lucky, like how? *tries to understand in peasant* 🤠....yeehaw- Your Storyteller

When he had settled down, he changed in pyjamas and just completely slopped down on the bed. As he laid there, all he could think about was the battle. How intense and dangerous it was, but also how exciting and thrilling it was. The adrenaline as she kicked him down and took his sword. The pure fear as she formed the X with the swords against his neck. He had to admit he said some things he shouldn't have, but he couldn't stop it as she smirked at him like him. A mistake he'll NOT make again. 

Yeah you better not.... OR ELSE IMMA- 😃 🔪- Your Storyteller

He just wanted to get her mad so he could win through technique, but soon he realised just how wrong he was. He would've been dead if the kids weren't there. He wanted to apologize, maybe tomorrow he would. He also thought about her eyes, how green they turned as she dominated him. Dark, like venom. He didn't know why, but he just couldn't stop thinking about her and those venom green eyes. "Stop it, it's just eyes", he said to himself as he went down under the blanket and soon drifted off to sleep. Yet all he found himself thinking about was those venom green eyes....

Words: 1274

A/N: WAsSUp y'all sry for not updating had a stressful week with school and life but i'll try to post part 3 very soon love ya 3000 :3