𝐄𝐧𝐝

Casey and Cameron turned out to be endgame, they both had found their soulmates in each other. After school ended Casey informed Brown university that she would not be attending for the 2022 school year and gave up her spot.

Cameron took her all around the world, to Venice, Paris, Alaska, Guatemala, and much more. Casey's mom was supportive of her choice to travel the world. The two of them traveled for a good two years before coming back home where all their friends were waiting for them.

Nisha and Quinn were still together and Brin was in her last year of high school with a boyfriend of her own. Jordan was still going through high school because he failed half of his classes. Padgett was in Baltimore going to university there. Alden was going to college at Yale but she and Casey still stayed in touch. 

Cameron went to many Harry Styles concerts with Brin and Casey with the condition that he could forever take pictures of them without asking. 

Casey and Cameron got engaged on Christmas of 2024 while Nisha was getting ready to ask Quinn to marry her as well. 

Casey and Cameron raised two children Kyle and Bella who lit up their lives. Kyle resembled his father and Bella looked like her mother, the Kwellers were no doubt the most good-looking family.  The two kids were sent to Cali high just as their parents were but this time there wasn't a Jordan Vaan Draanen to disturb them during their lunch hour. 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

🎉 You've finished reading ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ❘ 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑲𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 🎉