Chapter 1

In third person's point of view

"Mikey! Teach me how to do that kick or punch..." a girl bothered the quiet boy.

He looked at her with his eyebrow raising. She gave him the cutest puppy eyes she could do just so she could convince him to train her.

Why? Because she learned that Takashi liked Yuzuha. She heard that the girl could fight. So she wanted to learn how to fight too.

Luckily, she has a childhood friend who is good at fighting. He even leads a gang! However, it seems like her friend isn't willing to help her.

"Come on, Sano Manjirou! Please... help this girl!" Naya pointed to herself while still begging for her friend to teach her.

She knew he'd agree if she's being persistent. He sighed, sounding so defeated.

"Okay, okay. Why would you want to learn it, anyway?" He asks.

Of course, she would never tell him about her admiration towards Takashi, his other friend. So she chose to lie.

"Uh, duh? To protect myself. Might as well as join your gang... hehe," She was just kidding about joining Toman. But Mikey was serious about it.

He looked surprised at first, then began to look slightly furious. "Have you gone insane? You shouldn't join the gang. We don't want you getting hurt by those men. But I will still teach you how to fight."

She smiled from ear to ear when he finally approved of her request.

While riding her bicycle on her way home, she heard loud motorbike noises from behind.

She quickly looked behind her, only to see some thugs following her like a creep.

Her heartbeat was insanely loud. She's too nervous as she's scared of men except for the ones she likes.

The sound was becoming louder. They're catching up to her. She tried to pedal her bicycle as fast as she could. Her gears were continuously shifting because of fidgeting it.

"Oh gosh. Somebody, please help me!" she screamed to herself out of panic.

Her hands went inside her pocket and fished out her phone. She contacts whoever's name she'd press.

"Please answer..."

Someone really answered the call.

"Hello? Naya, what's up?" she didn't recognize the phone because she's already panicking and her breathing is too loud.

She just wants to escape.

"H..help me. Somebody's following me with a motorcycle." 

Before ending the call, a girl she passed by threw rocks at the guys who are following Naya.

She felt so thankful to the girl who saved her life.

The girl kicked the guys and threw more rocks at them before they decided to run away and leave the girls.

"Thank you... you saved me," Naya really felt so happy when she didn't see the guys chasing after them.

The girl nodded. At the same time, 3 motorcycles were heard.

Mikey, Takashi, and Hakkai stepped out of their vehicle.

Their leader went closer to her with a worried look on his face.

"You're fine! Thank goodness. I almost died from heart attack! I will really teach you how to kick their balls." She just laughed and hugged her dear friend like she just survived a near-death experience.

Meanwhile, her crush went straight to the girl who just saved her.

"Yuzuha? Why are you here?" Oh.

She's that girl.

——

Author's Note

hello... this chapter will be written on my pov. I'll change the pov for the next chapter.... just because. hehe