37|| Back To Bae

Note : Helloooo there. Who missed me? :)

Before we jump into the update, there are two things I want to share with my fellow companions of this journey.

1. Remember the painting Abir gifted Mishti for her birthday? The description had been in her birthday update and Ninety days (a) for Abir. Well, SruthipNarayanan drew this and I can't stop gushing over how talented she is to make it with utmost perfection. I have been overjoyed since I received this and I want all of you to have a look to.

2

2. This is something I haven't really written overtly, but I had hoped for this to be evident enough that no matter how dysfunctional a relationship between a parent and a child be, subconsciously a child still looks upto them, believes them, wants them.

Thank you 1soundofsilence for being so involved me with this journey. Forever grateful ❤️

 Forever grateful ❤️

Happy reading :)

It wasn't completely morning yet. The sun was beginning to wake up the world and the sky was still debating between the colors it wanted on the canvas. The wall clock read a quarter to six and the birds were finally awake, filling the front yard with their happy chirping. Rajshree's hands trembled as a flower dropped out of her hands on the floor, making her anxiety sky rocket yet again. She hurriedly discarded the fallen beauty, and went on to prepare the plate she was so painstakingly doing earlier. For a reason she couldn't pinpoint, she had had an extremely restless night. She had woken up multiple times clutching her chest, afraid that something had gone wrong. Visambhar's pacifying didn't really calm her down because she couldn't explain her intuiton anyway. It was a mother's heart scared for her child, and nothing except those said children could calm her.

The fact that Mishti had rushed their dinner conversation too much for her liking, and hadn't replied to any of her text ever since had been nagging her all night. It would be a brutal lie if she said she had gotten over that one night of revelations, of seeing the physical proof of the magnanimous pain Mishti suffered through, of feeling the guilt clawing her insides for failing to be the mother Mishti needed. Everything that had happened since had only made her too frightful for Mishti, and over protective as well. Therefore, the lack of usual response from Mishti was a pretty big deal for her.