yours • chaeyoung

YOUR POV

"Y/N, I'm sorry but I'll have to meet him okay? Let's hang out next time bye!" She waved goodbye and I watch her leave. I sighed.

I really have no idea who she is seeing these days. I kept on questioning her who's that lucky person but she's just saying she'll tell me soon. I wonder when is that 'soon'?

I have to admit, i'm jealous. Well I am just a friend, who am I though? I keep on sending these feelings away but the more I ignore and send them away, the more it grows.

I just went home and lay down on my bed. I keep on worrying, I really want to to know what she's doing right now, who's the guy, what-
My thoughts were interrupted when I received a text message.

Chaengie🐯:
Psst!
Can you pick me up at xxx mall?

Y/N/N:
Sure, i'll be there on 10.

I hurriedly made my way to the mall, I saw her standing on the entrance, wait- alone? I thought she's with someone? I'm getting pissed by this unknown guy.

"Why are you alone?"

"Oh hey Y/N, he said there's emergency so I let him leave." Chaeyoung faced me and look at me innocently.

I nodded and we made our way to the car. She keep on telling me her day with that guy. I'm just listening and telling her on my mind that should be me. We arrived her home and dropped her.

"Thanks for the ride Y/N, see you tomorrow." She got of the car and waved at me. I wasn't in the mood so I just gave her a small smile and went home.

"Haaa, why is life so unfair?" My body collapsed at the sofa in our living room.

I checked her profile and she's online, but she's not texting me like before. I guess she's talking to someone else now. I threw my phone and forced myself to sleep.

_________

*ring ring*

"hmm?"

"Wake up we have classes, he's going to our school later. I'll introduce him to you okay? Get up now!"

"Wait!-" I was cut off when she hang up.

I dressed up and went to school, I searched for Chaeyoung on our usual place and talked to her while waiting for our class to start. After classes, she told me to wait them at the parking lot so I did.

"Y/N!" I turned around and saw Chaeyoung dragging the guy he's dating? I don't know, I hope not.

"Hey what's up- ...Y/N?"

"J-Jungkook? So you're datin-" I was cut off.

"What!? No!"
"N-No way!!"

Jungkook and Chaeyoung yell at the same time.

"Wait, what- please enlighten me. So what are you two? Why do you always see each other?" I asked them with a confused face.

"Y/N...she's my second cousin. Please don't misunderstood us, okay? Hahahah" Jungkook stepped closer to me and pat my shoulder while laughing.

"Yeah Y/N?- Y/N! Wait!" I ran away because I am too confused on what's happening.

I ran away from them and I really can't believe she's just Jungkook's cousin. Jungkook is my bestfriend since childhood and he's like a brother to me. So when I saw him with Chaeyoung, my heart clenched.. but luckily he's just her cousin.

"Y/N, what's the problem?" Chaeyoung grabbed my wrist that made me stop from running away.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm just really confused right now. I thought you're together." I looked down.

"There's no way okay? Wait, are you-"

"Yes I was jealous, I- I like you Chaeyoung. I'm sorry I know i'm just a friend-"

"I-Uh.. I feel the same way, Y/N."

"What? Did I hear it right?"

"Yes Y/N, I like you. I am seeing Jungkook these days because I want to see if you're going to be j-jealous."

"You're making me crazy, Chaeyoung"
She suddenly kissed me on the cheek.

"There you guys are, Oh jisoo's Christ!! I'm sorry! I'll wait- I'll just wait for you two there!"

We laughed at Jungkook and I hugged her.

"Can you be mine, Chaengie?"

"All this time I have been yours, Y/N."

__________
THE END