you remember it? (alternate ending) • jihyo

in this Alternate ending,

you've never moved on and you still love her after you confessed when she was drunk.
_______________

Now that she remembered what you said that night, she planned to meet up with you to tell you she knew it.

"Oh, Y/N! Nice to see you again." Jihyo hugged you and you hugged back.

"Nice to see you too as well Ji! What's the matter? You suddenly called me for a meet up." You asked Jihyo.

"Are you having a hard time picking your wedding dress? I could help you-" You were cut off.

"It's not about the wedding." Jihyo said.

"Eh? Then what is it about?" You asked her.

"About the celebration night." Jihyo seriously said. You suddenly remembered your confession for her when she was drunk.

"W-What?... you r-remember it?"

"Yes.. why tell it just now?" Jihyo furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm s-sorry, i didn't have the courage to say it earlier. I was just ready when i heard you were engaged.. since i don't have choice." You looked down.

"Do.. do you still love me?"

"I don't know.. i'm trying to move on since i confessed. " You told Jihyo.

"I hate you!" Jihyo started to cry. You panicked.

"W-Why are you crying-"

"You should've told me earlier!" Jihyo hit your chest multiple times.

"Why? It's not that you will feel the-"

"I feel the same way Y/N, do you think i would treat you like that for years without feeling something?" Jihyo seriously asked you.

"What do you m-mean? You're getting married now."

"You know, if you confessed earlier then you're the one i'm marrying now." Jihyo held your hands tightly.

"But you know,w-we should stop this before someone sees us." You tried to push Jihyo but she's strong enough to pull you closer.

"I know. But these months we were always lost in translation. When we're talking about our wedding plans it seems he's not interested." Jihyo sat down.

"W-What?"

"We had this big fight last week, he admitted something to me." Jihyo crumpled her hands.

"Don't tell me.."

"He did not cheat on me with a girl, but he said he is.."

"gay." Jihyo said with the jinxed expression "😬"

"EH?! A-Are you serious? He should've not proposed to you and tricked you for years Jihyo! Where is he-" You stood up but Jihyo stopped you.

"No, don't! Don't mind him anymore, okay-" Jihyo held your crumpling hands to calm you down.

"He just used you and you became a cover girl, Ji. That's not okay." You told her.

"I know Y/N, but it's not in the past, okay?" Jihyo sat you down.

"He doesn't deserve you, you also don't deserve that gay."

"Pick me, choose me, love me, Jihyo." You added.

_________

Author's note:
Oop, no no no. Take 2.
LOL

_________

"I guess.. you're the one for me?" Jihyo started to smile.

"E-Eh?" Your eyes widened.

"You don't think so?-"Jihyo's smile faded.

"No, no! I mean i was just shocked you know.." You scratched your nape.

"So..?" Jihyo looked at you with a smirk.

"I don't deserve you, you don't deserve me either.. but i promise, i'll do anything to deserve you, Ji." You gave her a warm smile.

Indeed, a happy ending for the
alternative ending...