you're my home • nayeon

"Nayeon." I tapped my seatmate's shoulder in the middle of our English class. I love teasing her even if the teacher's talking in front, but Ms. Ji Eun left for a while to get something so I tease her first.

"What?" she glared at me in annoyance.

"There's a bug in your hair."

"W-What!? Y/N!!!! REMOVE IT!"

Nayeon jumped from her seat that made our classmates look at her. I just watched her while laughing.

"What the? Stop laughing and help me!" She hit me reaaaally hard, i swear it really hurts. She won't care if she's really scared and panicking, that made me stop laughing.

"Ouch!! Yah, sit down now there's no bug. It's just a joke." I caressed my 'injured' arm lol.

"Are you serious? Jokes are supposed to be funny, Y/N." She remained standing in her seat and I pulled her down to sit.

"Okay, then.. it's a prank! Sit down pabo." She sat down.

"What a prank-" Nayeon's words were cut off when Ms. Ji Eun entered the classroom.

"What's the noise all about Y/N, Nayeon?" Ms. Ji Eun furrowed her eyebrows to us.

"U-Uh.." Nayeon stuttered not knowing what to say to Ms. IU.

"It was my fault ma'am. Please don't put her in detention." I said bowing to Ms. Ji Eun as an apology. At the corner of my eyes, I can see Nayeon blushing.

NAYEON POV

Y/N stood up and said that to Ms. IU, I was shocked when Y/N told that so i'll not be included for detention. Y/N looks guilty, but I won't let Y/N do the punishment alone.

"No ma'am, it's also my fault." I also bow and Y/N was shocked.

"You'll go for detention after my class. Don't do it again or i'll write you two down in the class record." Ms. IU told us to sit down and continued her class.

YOUR POV

After the class, Ms. Ji Eun told our classmates that they may leave except for me and Nayeon. Ms. IU demands us to clean the room until the dismissal bell rings.

"Pabo, why did you lie? It's really my fault though." I nudged Nayeon's shoulder after our teacher left the room.

"I won't let you do this alone, pabo." Nayeon grabbed the broom and swept the floor.

"Yah, stop it Nabong. Just seat there, I can do this alone." I stole the broom from her hand and she tried to steal it too from me.

"You can go ahead now, it's getting late." I swept the floor while she's left there standing like a statue.

"Whatever you say." She rolled her eyes and I continued sweeping the floor but when I turn around, I saw her arranging the chairs.

"Yah! You're so stubborn. Can you please just seat? This is my own punishment." I held her hand because she's not stopping.

"Y-Yah, okay stop holding my hand." I didn't let go of her hand but the dismissal bell rang.

"Let's go." She hurriedly said and went out the classroom and I followed her to her locker.

"Can I walk you home?"

"Why?" She didn't stop getting her things from her locker.

"I-I just want to walk you home... but that's fine, maybe next time i guess-" I was about to bid goodbye because I thought she won't let me.

"Okay." Nayeon cut me off and closed her locker.

"W-What? It's fine for you?"

"Yeah, lets go." I notice her carrying plenty of her things with one hand.

"I'll carry that." I stole the things from her arm and she was about to insist but I smiled at her telling her it's fine.

We talked about random things until we arrived her home. She stopped and faced me. Nayeon tried to get her things from my arms but I shove it away so she'll not carry it.

"No, I still won't let you." I left her standing and went in front of their door. I acted like i'm struggling to carry it so she'll hurry and let me go inside of her house. She opened the door.

"Where's your room?" I asked her still carrying her things. She led the way to her room as I follow her and dropped her things.

"Thanks, Y/N." I smiled at her and threw my back to her bed.

"You're welcome, aaaahh!" I stretched and looked at her reaction.

"Yah! that's my bed, go home now." Nayeon pulled my body out of her bed but instead, I pulled her down to me and hugged her.

"I'm already home hehe~"