please just go...

tw-slight arguing
𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚙𝚘𝚟-

Today I was checking the mail when I see an invitation of some sort.

Dear George,

I was wondering if you'd like to come to my red carpet after party coming up later this week?
please answer quickly I have to add someone as my plus one in 3 days.

with much love

Ed sheeran <3

I stare at the letter in absolute shock. I trusted goerge, I loved him. why didn't he love me back? I crumble up the paper in my hand and throw it in the garbage bin. (I'M SORRY BUT l MASK SUS REMIX JUST STARTED PLAYING AND MY GRANDMA'S IN THE ROOM RIGHT NEXT TO ME)

I enter the house and look George right in the eyes "hey cla-"

"George can you leave me alone for a bit I need some time to myself." I say heading upstairs and going into my room.

I look over and see sapnap calling me. I grab my phone and hesitantly dragging the phone button to decline.

sapdaddy
bitch answer
𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝟹:𝟺𝟻 𝚙.𝚖.

I ingnore his texts and calls laying bed staring at the ceiling while I held back what's on my mind. I feel tears prick at the corner of my eyes. I- fuck, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry. I thought.

I eventually found myself crying in my bed. a couple minutes later I hear a knock on my door. I I look over and see George standing at the doorway.

"hey is everything okay? you never act like this."

"no it's not okay George" I replied with my voice slightly raising

"hey whats wrong?"

"George I loved you, I trusted you and then you left me for some fucking guy named Ed sheeran."

I see George's eyes widen "I- n-no we're not t-togheth-"

"you want to be with him don't you though"

he went silent looking away from me nodding his head slowly.

"George you know you could have just told me instead of fucking cheating on me"

I look to see George's eyes start to water. "clay I can explain"

"then explain" I look over to him tears running down my face. "explain to me why you choose him?"

"well we met at the park when it started raining and he gave me his jacket and then we started talking more. I showed up to one of his concerts and he got me VIP tickets. I started falling for him, how his hair blows in the wind, how mesmerizing his eyes are. " George sighed.

at this point tears were streaming down my face." George I want you to get with Ed I want to help you but right now we need some time apart"

George sat there staring at me for a solid second before I added a small "please...?"

he nodded and left the room to go pack his stuff up,well there goes the love of my life, well there goes my "past" lover.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝-𝟻𝟶𝟷