You never cared

𝚃𝚠- 𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐/𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚙𝚘𝚟-

he's already fucking moved on, it hasn't even been 24 hours and he already found someone else. tears were already streaming down my cheeks, seeing him with another guy pissed me off so much, how could he of all people move to so quickly.

they parted from their kiss and me and George made me eye contact. I was just coming to bring his pc parts he left at my house.

"George..."

"clay you need to move on" and he said standing up from Ed's lap.

"you know what, maybe I WOULD HAD IF WE DIDN'T BREAK UP LESS THEN 10 HIRUS GEORGE" I snapped I don't know what had came over me but he deserved it.

"LOOK CLAY I'M SORRY"

"FOR WHAT? BEING WITH ED? IT'S NOT THAT I'M FUCKING WORRIED ABOUT" I stick a finger up to his chest and push him back

"IT'S THE NEVER CARING FOR ME THAT I'M PISSED OFF ABOUT YOU WRRE WAYS TOO BUSY FOR ME, YOU NEVER SAUD YOU LOVED ME ONCE" I paused tears streaming down my face.

"WE WERE DATING FOR 6 MONTH'S 6 FUCKING MONTHS AND NEVER A SINGLE I LOVE YOU FROM YOU GEORGE"

"dream calm dOwn"

"look I'm happy for yOu I jus don't want Ed to go through that"

me and him were both crying, "dream I'm sorry I was a shitty boyfriend, I'm sorry for never paying attention to you, I'm sorry I found someone that doesn't treat me like shit."

"what?"

"clay you were always busy as well always editing"

"editing your videos that you refused to do"

he sighed "I know but whenever I tried to show affection you always push me away"

"I know that's because I'm busy doing things for you because I loved you I cared about you."

"clay I know and I'm sorry" I he pulled me into a hug which I pulled away from rather quickly,

"George the reason I always declined your affection was that I'm not the biggest fan of it to be honest."

George nodded "I think it's best if you leave now I think we need some time apart."

I nodded dropped his computer parts off, left and opened Twitter

dream

𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍/𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 <𝟹

I close Twitter before I'm spammed with notifications, and head into my house to be greeted by patches. I she rubbed her face against my ankle.

I crouch down and scratch her head causing her to purr,i sit down on the couch and turn on the TV to see 90 day fiancé is on.

I had always enjoyed trashy reality TV shows so that I could just make fun of how stupid people could be. even if the show is scripted Its still funny.

they then showed a couple one from Florida and one from London. one of them and brown eyes and hair the other one had green eyes.

I quickly leave that and opened Netflix and decided to watch INSIDE by Bo Burnham.

I lay down on my bed and start watching the movie and fall asleep with patches laying on top of me.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝-𝟻𝟹𝟽