done

tw-death :((
George pov-

I rushed Ed to the nearest hospital,running as fast as I could and entered through the emergency room doors.

I go up to the nurses desk and said "H-he was p-poisened I believe."

the nurse nodded and told us to sit and wait since their room were currently full.

I sat tapping my foot impatiently staring at the unconscious body in my hands.

a couple minutes later a nurse came out and lead us to a room,with a heart monitor,a hospital bed and a small couch near the window.

the nurse came in with a doctor and they started performing test to see if he was poisoned or passed out on his own.

they finished the test and confirmed he was poisoned by the one and only clay.

I sigh they gave him some sort of medicine and told me to use the phone on the wall and contact them if anything happens.

I nodded and they left,I open my phone and check the time to see it to be 7:45 p.m.

I sigh and grab a nearby blanket and lay down on the couch.

a couple minutes later,I hear something from ed's bed,something wrong.

his heart monitor started slowly beating slower and stiff.

I grab the phone and contact the doctors for them to start running down the halls and into the room taking extra precautions.

they took him out of the room to take care of him. before I knew it I feel asleep on the couch.

what seemed like a couple hours later,the doctors started shaking my shoulder lightly. I slowly open my eyes rubbing them adjusting to the light.

"I'm sorry but he didn't make it" they said

"what?" was all I could say. he was gone forever and it was my fault.

if I hadn't stopped and argued with clay he would still be here it's all my fucking fault if only I hadn't accepted his invitation for dinner he would still be here.

tears started to run down my face,the doctors handed me a box of Kleenex and gave me some space.

if only I got to say goodbye.

word count-370