Crumbling Apart..?

This all will be during RIGHT before Two came into the big picture

Pins' Pov

---------------------------------------------------------

It was another sunny day today and I was currently outside of the Losers house, to which of course I also live in it myself. Recently Four gave us all eight teams houses! And it's so nice to be in a house after a while really, ever since I left for bfdi and now battling for bfb. Anyways enough about me and houses, back to this 'story' I guess? Well, yeah I don't know.
Firey then got out with me and smiled at me. "Hey Pin! What are you doing out here?" I then turned to look at him. "Oh well, I just came out here for some fresh air really. You know, like always" I then responded to his curious like question. But then, he shrugged at me. "I don't know Pin, it's pretty...greasy out here" I then raised my eyebrow up confused, how can the air feel greasy..? "O...kay..? It's pretty fresh for me-" "Eh whatever, you must be feeling things or something" He then walked off. Firey recently from that day was, well he was pretty off. And it wasn't just him either. Let me get this straight.

The few next days, me and most of us Losers were at our table for dinner happily munching on our delicate food that me and Needle had decided to bake. Leafy did some of it, until she went off somewhere apparently. It was a shame, but I understood and so did Needle. We're both really understanding in general honestly. Then Coiny decided to bring up something for 'all' of us as he settled his knife and fork down onto his plate. "Guys, has anyone seen?-" "Coiny for the millionth time, nobody is missing" Needle then interrupted my best friend, sorta reassuring him? I couldn't really make that out. I then noticed something. Both Clock and Cake were missing? Cake I knew why, he's eating his food in his room alone because apparently the dining room is dangerous? And as for Clock? I'm not really sure where he went off to sadly. I was going to bring up Clock but then, I knew that Needle would just interrupt me. Quite frankly she seemed suspicious, but so far not as suspicious as anyone else.

There was Loser who, seemed pretty strange too. Not just strange but, a pretty horrible guy I'd hate to say. He'd lie a lot of things, pretend to get physically hurt for attention, get others into trouble without any proof whatsoever and controlling our emotions in some way. I knew this wasn't healthy so, I did my hardest to not go near him so much. We all also knew but, just stayed his 'loyal fans or friends' in case something terrible happened, I don't trust this so called 'gem.'

Then there's Cake. He's been saying things like there's a creep behind you when there really wasn't, he wasn't acting like himself and apparently smelled things that weren't there, saw things that weren't there, heard, touched, etc. Coiny then assumed he might have schizophrenia or something, but Cake was refusing to get medical help. He was too scared to poor guy, not after how Loser was treating him recently like the rest of all of us.

Now there's Firey, like I said. He was recently dumbing me down and irritating me on purpose. He wasn't usually like this much, he would be 'stupid' but now he's getting pretty annoying now. At least just around me. Overall he wasn't quite a pleasant person to be around with either so I avoided him too as well as Loser.

Clock, Coiny and Eggy were pretty much themselves still, as for Needle? The same thing almost but she seemed to interrupt others when it comes to objects or something missing. I feel like she's covering up something, but I don't have any proof for that yet. Hopefully she isn't becoming somewhat like Loser or Firey. Or even worse even.

As for Leafy, she was like the other three. Clock, Coiny and Eggy. Herself, yet she seemed more sadder and such which is pretty self explanatory if you ask me, because of Loser and some other... personal stuff in her life. Even she won't tell me them, I feel like she doesn't trust me much anymore. Which I don't want that to happen at all. I want her to be able to trust me no matter what. I love her so much, I'd. I'd do anything for her. Eben if it was risky, something that made me uncomfortable. Anything. And I mean, anything.

I hope everyone will be okay soon, I have no idea what's happening but some of us either need some help or need to improve on their new stupid horrible behaviour.

I wonder what's in store next for this life.

Huh.

I wonder what could happen next.

---------------------------------------------------------

(Words: 826)