Something is up

Oh yeah I forgot to say for the last chapter, no fireafy in this chapter! I'm not sure if I'll actually put it in yet so I'll let you all know when I do since I know some people who have a trigger to the ship or it makes them uncomfortable so I understand

Anyways let's goooooooOoo-

Pins' Pov

---------------------------------------------------------

Recently Clock and Coiny were gone. Coiny and Clock both went missing, on different days that is. Coiny got missing three days later from since Clock was gone. I had never saw those two ever since, not even anyone else either.

Maybe the two couldn't deal with Loser or something? Or maybe on an adventure but haven't told anyone? Whatever it is, they'd better be okay. Coiny is my best friend, and Clock and me have always tried to help eachother out whenever we can. And about them going away, I'm pretty sure Clock and probably also Coiny had to deal with a manipulative person back then as well. From bfdi? Idfb? Who knows. N e ways.

What else happened? Cake was able to find a good hotline for those mental health needs or whatever it's called, it's at the tip of my tongue aughh, therapy I think it is..? I just don't want anything wrong to come out of my mouth. But yeah, something like that. Cake is sometimes on the phone day by day to this therapist guy and they seem like a sweetheart themself. So cake was going to get better and hopefully recover from his hallucinations and so. Well if that's how therapy works, luckily I've never had to go to it. I've never had to associate with any mental illness' at all. And I'm glad I haven't. Other then that everything else was fine. Well, I had this run in with Loser yesterday after dinner.

(

Flashhhhhhbaaaaack)

It was finally just me and Loser at the table eating our food last like always, me watching Leafy and Needle walk to the kitchen to wash their own plates. Leafy seemed so enthusiastic about it, I admired it. It was, so cute. But then once they went off upstairs Loser then caught my attention by him tapping his own fork against his plate of food left over. I turned over to look at him. "My apologies, everyone can be distracting as you know me-" "Now now Pin, that's not why I got your attention here it's something else. Now look" He then settled his fork and knife down on his plate, an evil sorta smile had plastered over his face. "I know EXACTLY what you guys are thinking next. Since Clock and Coiny went off, you guys might as well leave me be knowing what I'm truly like now?" "W-Well I don't kno-" "False." I was beginning to shake lightly. "You guys will never escape me mhm? Everyone will love me no matter what, real or fake. You're either with me, or against me Pin" He then finished his sentence, I then shook my head. "No..! I'm still you fan, I even-" "I'll give you at least the end of the day to decide properly mhm?" I just nodded in response nervously. Loser then stood up with his plate of his food still as he then gave me this 'bright and innocent smile.' "Good, hopefully no trouble will be caused" He then went off to the kitchen, which I'm assuming he's putting his dinner left overs in the fridge. I then just sighed, going back to eating my own dinner. But then it began to spiral in my mind those words. 'You're either with me, or against me' I'm kind of scared. What if I'm the only one who truly knows what's going on with Loser and everyone else just pretends to agree or shrug it off? What if Loser gets me into big trouble somehow? Spread rumours about me?? What if I'm not actually this sweet and relying person everyone knows me as..? I felt my courage take a downfall as I slowly began tearing up. I don't want to deal with this and then slowly losing my friends, it's just. Painful. But then on, another thought came to my mind. Maybe I- Well, maybe...before anything bad about me, or so, happens...

Maybe I could run away.

---------------------------------------------------------

No Pin nooooooo- ;-;

Anyways I'm pretty proud of this chapter too! Hopefully another chapter will release today if I'm not so busy. But for now I also got school starting back up again tomorrow, but I WILL do my best to update this daily like I want to. I want to finish this book as soon as possible for myself and my friends and you guys to read it fully. And hopefully the reads, and maybe votes too I dunno, will explode one day as well.

I'm hoping to be known in the bfn community as a good writer for my bfb aus and more, good at animating and then drawing.

I should probably make an art and animations book though lol ;v;

N e waysssss-

(Words? 849)