They're coming...

HEY SO I NEVER UPLOADED ANY CHAPTERS INTO THIS BOOK FOR A WHILE AND I'M SO SORRY

I was mainly focusing on school, instagram (and my mental health, well I'm trying) my apologies! But now here I am wanting to write something so yay!

Anyways I don't really have anything else, other then there's a few mentions of suicidal thoughts and suicide itself but not in detail! Acks- Anyways, sooOoooo enjoy this new chapter now! :D

.

Pencils' Pov

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I was still carrying poor Leafy into my own arms, still roaming around the forest because I still hadn't- Well, WE still hadn't found Pin yet so we have to keep going. I just want to turn baaaaack I'm too tired for this. But afterall it's for Leafy, and we need Pin back anyways so great. Yes, how lovely being in this forest-
"PENCIL LOOK OUT!!" Came out a scream out of my arms, Leafy, as I saw the inverted colours of three dalmatians. I began running off. They were sure catching up on us. "Pencil." Leafy then said blankly up to me. "What's wrong?!" I shouted out, scared because of those dogs. "Just let me distract them" What does she mean about that?! She then got up from my arms, going up to my head and smiled sadly at me. "Goodbye Pencil, I love you" Her voice WAS CRACKING, LIKE SHE WAS ABOUT TO CRY. AM I GOING TO LOSE HER?!
SHE THEN JUMPED UP TO THE DOGS AND IMMEDIATELY THOSE DOGS HAD BEGAN MUNCHING ONTO HER! I SCREAMED IN TERROR, SCARED TO MOVE. WAIT A MINUTE. I STILL HAD MY TELEPORTING BRACELET OUR ALLIANCE MADE WITH TB AND... that Golf ball. I quickly used it to get to my house and bam, I WAS THERE!
I was breathing heavily, slowly falling onto my bed looking up at the celeing as well. I can't believe this. Leafy had sacrificed herself, why her? Why did it had to be her..? She was always quite feeling suicidal, and depressed too. I could've helped her out with her mental state! But she decided to give her life away for me to live, not knowing about our alliance's bracelets of teleportation. I couldn't believe it, the love of my life was gone. I sat on my knees on my bed, looking down onto it. The checkered like orange and light orange pattern. Well there was one thing we can still do together for sure.

I can just die with her.

Losers Pov

"If you don't do it, I'll- I'll kill myself!" I threatened, hoping the guilt trip could work. But then I realized something. "Well then Loser go ahead, X can still recover you anyways" Four then smirked. "Did you hear that contestants?!" Everyone around us gasped. Almost all of the contestants were here. My reputation is ruined?! No no nooooo. "But he's still learning, isn't he?" I then asked with a smirk, this'll work. "No" My smirk dropped entirely. "So you're telling me you manipulate everyone you see and hear? That's really sad, f⬛⬛ you" Four just said with a smile, jeez what a creep. Everyone around us now we're talking, crying and out trying to stomp on me. My hugest fear is here, I've been founded out! "Well since you're threatening death so much your death is granted!" Four then snapped, I felt the air out of me escape and I was slowly shrinking down? So that's how it feels like do die...

Four's Pov

"Now now everyone, I will recover him! I was just making his 'last living moments sad' okay?" I then said with a smile, but then I heard a shout. "DON'T EVER BRING HIM BACK" Huh? What the- Pencil Pencil not her again. She was running over to me, breathing out heavily at first. "Not only was Loser causing people to go mentally torn but he's also to blame for a 3rd degree murder that I saw in my own eyes!" Everyone gasped again, talking over us of course crying and all of that 'lovely' noise. "EVERYONE BE QUITE!" I then shouted out, then there was silence. I put my arms behind my back as I looked over at Pencil quite nervously. "So, Pencil. Tell us how you saw this murder happened, that may have been Losers fault that is, the full one actually" I then said quite sternly, although quite excited to hear about it. Pencil stared at the floor with a tormented look on her face. She then sighed. "Okay well it all started somewhat like this..." Basically she tells us about Pin going off, Leafy getting hurt or whatever, then the two go to this forest and Leafy sacrificed herself to dogs. Perfect. Lovely. Wait, but that also means. THE DALMATIANS WILL COME HERE TOO?!?! I then began panicking, waving my arms around a bit. I then heard barking, of a dalmatian. But, three at once. They're here, I can see the leaf and gut over their mouths. I gulped. "EVERYBODY RUN!!" We all went off to a direction most of together, some of us however went their own ways which is fine anyways. Pencil was running besides me. "THOSE WERE THE DALMATIANS I WAS TALKING ABOUT!!" - "WELL OF COURSE I CAN HEAR AND SEE THEM!" Without my sorta marble like powers AND x suddenly going missing, we're all probably going to die. OH AND THEY HAD POTIONS TOO, PROBABLY DANGEROUS AS WELL! I can kill them easily but, what about the side effects?! As for Loser he died shrinking abnormally! I'm scared, I don't want to die yet! Actually, I don't want to die at all!!

Pin's Pov

I was still hiding out, pressing some buttons here and there to see what they could do. I quickly remembered about the cameras, perfect! I then went over to them and turned them on. The dogs were going after Four and most of the contestants. But then I realized something, where's Leafy?? The one I truly love? She's not there! I panicked, going backwards and going off to see the dogs chasing Pencil with of course Leafy in her arms. She's, she's- SHE JUMPED FOR THE DOGS AND DIED?! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS TO HER?! WHY, WHYYYYYY. I then heard a voice, before beginning to twist the key into my arm just to punish myself a little for letting her die. I might as well get burned alive for this, I don't know if I can even get her back! Now as for the noise, a female voice that I've known for years now.

"Pin, it's your doing."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

IT'S DONE THIS CHAPTER NOW, WOOHOO! QUITE A LONG ONE LIKE ALWAYS TOO!!

Anyways, as always? Thank you for supporting me and my books if you have! It's not so much right now I know but I still appreciate the support! Every little one!! :D

Take care everyone, you're all awesome! And have an amazing day/night or whatever asxhcgjfkccjhgjvi

(Words: 1175)