Chapter Two

Ivans Pov

I started my day , as a student. Luckily I was picked in the two owning by different principal and wanted me to facilitate the other school since I am new. What am I facilitate is Kimetsu High. Which means which means. Oh come on! Miss Kanae tried seducing me! And then Miss Shinobu tried to stay me put... I was ask due to my intellect of it. It was joint school. I had to be the one... When did it happen... Where this all started. Of course , the first day of school and Second day. The First day was bugger all. But Second day it seems I have found my friend... And I had facilitate the Kimetsu High.

Flashback

It was first day of school and I'm ready.... I just hope no one lust over me. I found where are the classes. Ooh... It seems I have found my section. I knock on the door with my cap still on... The teacher let me in. Only my ahoge was seen. The teacher was Female... Who is she?

She introduce herself as Ms. Mayu Makatsukaze? She seems to be in less height...

Why am I this class? Art is quite an explosion! Sorry

Why am I this class? Art is quite an explosion! Sorry... No explosion.... I would rather not to nuke this with Excalibur. The schedule was Thursday They go with Art...

Mayu : Mr. Dracule , introduce yourself and can you sit over there in the vacant seat? After you introduce?

I nod my head and started introducing... Until the end of introduction. Females lust was too vast too much... I smiled in the end the teacher started to blush. I sat down and make a clay made out of a sword.

A giant sword. I was able to harden the clay sword. ( This is way too lewd!) And Able to not swing it. They look at me awed. I just got to do something. Until the end of one more subject. I only have 30 minutes break. To recess. I was able to find a shinai and started to whack some perverts peeking on the girls bathroom. The girls found the pervert and I gave caught them red handed...

Ivan : Miss sorry about that one. I'm not the pervert I caught these three pervert. I hope you can do a punishment on them for that.

I silent stared at them... It is the Kendo Club. It seems my popularity started to grow more further.

??? : Oh you must be the new student! A handsome one!

??? 2 : Oh right!

Ivan : Oh thank you for the compliment.

??? 3 : If may know. Who taught you that shinai?

Ivan : Well... I use pipes. As training sword. I can't afford well some shinai... So I practice day after day...

I lied a bit...

( Aye. Emiya am I right?)

??? 4 : I see. Then thank you.

Ivan : Then I shall appreciate your gratitude. Miss...

Katase : Katase. No miss...

Ivan : Is that so then I think you need to give them punishment...