Chapter Three

Ivan's POV

Since that day... Where Kimetsu High... They were comfortable with me not Saji. At least he tried. I had many accompany. I went on silent if they ask questions then I'll tell it as much as possible... The questions that given was too much. Thanks to Alter and Mine charms. It would work... Since that, lust of the two was worst. I had wore my cap. Making to the way home... But then, I look at the sun... Someone was following me.... An assassin... My intuition skill and Concealment should do... I run through the alley losing who was chasing me... I felt it... My Presence Concealment is beyond Assassin like a Ghost.

Third Person POV

Where is that man. I can feel a high magic from him... I can't sense him... Where is he....

??? : Behind you.

Someone slice me.... It was him the target...

Ivan's POV

Ivan : Behind you...

I slice him... A fedora hat... A fallen Angel... I use AlterReactor. I turn quickly into an alter with Hatred. I slice him in quicker lighting. Doing Star Wars. I learned it from watching Star Wars. It was easy to do this. I was able to wound him... And then I punch him going to the ground. I strangle him.... But light strangle...

Ivan : Who sent you. Tell me Fallen!

He was shocked by revealing his race...

Fallen : Why would I say it!

He struggle... I anger quickly. I use red lighting and punch him. In the stomach...

Ivan : I'll tell you... This instant. Who sent you?!

I made a large wound... He was able to tell who was it...

Fallen Angel : Kobak....iel...

Ivan : That Son of gun... I will not let you leave! You will die! There are fates worse than Death!

I quickly used the lighting power to destroy him inside... He turns into black feathers...

Ivan : I will have my Revenge!

I turned back into my unaltered self.... I found one of student... She was petite white haired girl.... I stared at her.... With my eyes... Of yellow.... Then turning back into blue.... With my ahoge sticking out... While she was staring me with her golden eyes... I run quickly and was able to hide in the shadows with my presence concealment...

Koneko POV

Where is he? Where is that person... Kiba senpai... Friend.... I found him... For now, I retreat back to Rias and others... Kiba will be overjoyed that his friend grew stronger.... We went back to the ORC.

Me : Rias...

Rias : Did you find him? I have resurrected Issei...

Me : I didn't... He killed immediately the Fallen Angel with red lighting... the fallen angel received orders from Kobakiel to kill Kiba's friend....

Kiba spoke

Kiba : I knew... It.... He was... Here.... Do you know where is he now?

Me : No.... I haven't...

Kiba : I see... He must be in hatred.... Do you know what he looks?

Me : Ahoge...

Kiba widen his eyes... He's here.... 10 years he must be training... To be stronger...

Kiba : I see... Rias... Don't... Go to him... There was failure to the experiment... He holds a black blade.... Its his hatred. Towards the Fallen... His lighting was red and his magical energy is black, no can possess a high magic... Ivan told me he holds a Magic Core inside of his... It was out of control... Since I haven't told you all... Me and him are....