Chapter Five

Narrator's POV

Ivan was walking home. He saw the two Demon Slayer Corps. He walked past them. He just didn't stared at them. He encounters demons after that and killed them in a continuous rage. He was tired from those bastards. He walked again and again. He went back home and started to doze off to the dreamland. He saw a mountain of corpses. He saw a dream, a memory he guess.

??? : Esteemed father!

A male with yellow haired called the one in no hood.

He doesn't look like him

He doesn't look like him. But he stared at the male with no hood. Is that? Is that him?

 Is that? Is that him?

Ivan guess it. It must be his son.. While the figure looks like him is his reincarnation.

??? : All that you love! Let me be the one to destroy them!

The person wearing red armor was having no regrets he rage himself further more.

??? : The only thing I love! Is seeing you in despair!

He rushes with his sword at hand at the same figure as him. While his figure previous looking himself had the spear of the Rhongomyniad. The Excalibur was stabbed into the ground.

??? : Haaaa!!!!!, Arthur Pendragon!!!!

He rushes in a clash but the one in red lost. The fight in a mountain of corpses. He stab him with Rhongomyniad.

??? : Fa...ther...

He apologize sadly.

Arthur : I'm sorry... Mordred...

Ivan woke up into that dream in his fuuton. He likes the fuuton rather than the bed. He holds his sword to materialize. He holds the handle grasping into the hand. It was 5:50 am in the morning he woke up before his alarm. He set his smartphone off, he rather not to be in that kind of things.
He get his breakfast first, then he prepared for a bath. He stared into the skies and bright sunlight ray. After eating and bathing he went off the school and started the day. He saw Shinobu... 'What the heck is she doing here' That's what Ivan thought about her.