Chapter Seven

Narrator's POV

Previously

Ivan, who have won the Rating Game against Riser. Had a memory from his past memory, He was guilty to do it. He raged and killed the ones who experimented on them. He was adopted by Mihawk and gave him the nickname or rather another use on name Ivan Pendragon. However, he was suppose not to use that name in school...

He woke up with the one who saved her from the clutches of those Fallen Angels, Asia. She was safe in his care and Rias' care. She was now a bishop of her peerage. Ivan thinks through the time. He rested once more and started to go back home, Since it was weekend.

They were in ORC clubroom. Ivan left the room and started to go and find those bastards. However he stopped at that trail. Something was calling him. Through the country of United Kingdom... But why is it there? The Mecha and Staff or the Wand. He was called...

Three days ago , he felt a weak source of holy Excalibur. He stared at the sky... Once again he was being watched. Ivan started to use without AlterReactor... He used his presence concealment. And started to hide one of the place. Until he can try and try to kill the ones following him. Ivan goes through the forest to hide there and started to see a bear attacking twins. Ivan used his Excalibur sword and killed it.

Ivan : Are you two okay?

He looked at the twins. Ivan felt nothing from them nor demon infected from them...

----------------------------------------------------------

The two blushed and Ivan's description may have been accurate.

Irina : Sorry! My name is Irina!

Ivan : They've got to change that...

Ivan started to attack them with his Nichirin Blade. However the church specialist Irina was struggling against Ivan's blade. Ivan was taught under how to refine the blade carefully. On the other hand Kiba lost the battle.
Ivan have been dodging and dodging the strikes and slices of Irina. She had a heavily breathing due to that she was defeated under lack of stamina. Ivan have defeated Irina in a game of swordsmanship...

Ivan : I want to see if you can deal with me then...

She introduce herself. She wanted to know how was Irina was defeated.

Xenovia : My name is Xenovia... Let's have a fair fight!

Ivan : Splendid! Then my true name is Ivan Pendragon! The wielder of two Excaliburs!

She was intrigued. He was under Pendragon! That was suppose to end its bloodline with Mordred.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ivan : Who are you ?

Ivan has encounter Two Upper Moon Ranks. The Rank of an Upper Moon is stronger and probably matching the Hashira's different powers and skills. He encounters Upper Moon One Kokushibou. The Moon Breathing. The Former Demon Slayer and using Lighting Breathing Kaigaku.