Ep 4/Chap 8

"It's going to be night soon, Finn." Clarke spoke as we walked through the woods, following Finn. "Where are we going?"

"He's going to murder us." I blandly say with no humor in my voice since I'm currently helping Finn and Clarke save a killer.

"I have a plan." Finn responds, cautiously glancing back at me.

"And that plan is?" I raised a brow.

Before Finn could respond to me, we get cut off by Clarke snapping at Charlotte. I look towards the two and see that Charlotte was attempting to hold Clarke's hand.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Just because we saved you doesn't mean you're forgiven. Got it?"

Charlotte flinches after Clarke's outburst and backs away from her.

"Clarke.." Finn softly spoke.

"What?" She scoffed and turned her head towards Finn.

"She's just a kid." Finn shook his head lightly.

"She's a killer." Clarke glared.

She turned back to Charlotte. "You killed someone, Charlotte. Ended his life. Did you stop to think about that for even one second?" When Charlotte refuses to meet Clarke's eyes, the latter snaps once again. "Look at me! You can't just kill someone to make yourself feel better."

"Alright, enough Clarke." I uncrossed my arms. "As much as I enjoy this, Murphy probably figured out that Charlotte isn't at camp. So all this walking would have been for nothing. Now let's get a move on."

We only got to walk a few steps before Murphy's calls were heard.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." I contort my face in exhaustion and look up to the sky.

"We should run." Clarke swallows deeply.

"We should, shouldn't we?" I give her a sarcastic smile.

"That's one way. I like my plan better, though."

Thats when Finn opened up what looked to be a hidden bunker.

"Get in." He hurries us.

When we all finally get inside, Clarke turns on a flashlight.

As Clarke slowly starts walking, I dig into her backpack for another flashlight. She doesn't seem to mind since she was too in awe of the place.

Once I've found another flashlight, I turn it on and look around by myself.

"Finn what is this place?" Clarke questions.

"For now, it's home." He shrugs.

"I like this home.." I murmured softly.

I continue to look around and see that there's a crafting section. I set my flashlight down and look through it.

"What are you doing, Five?" Finn sighs.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I continue to look through the crafts. "I'm looking through the craft sup-"

I cut myself off when I find a container with a label at the top.

"What the hell are 'loom loom bands'?"

I sit down on the dusty couch and open the big container. I see there are tiny rubber bands inside with all different sorts of colors.

"Awesome!" I whisper shout.

The people who lived here must have made bracelets with these since there's already a few and there's instructions on how to make different bracelets.