Ep 10/Chap 14

My eyes flutter open to meet with soft brown ones admiring me. Raven gives me a smile and lifts our hands in the air, lacing them together before dropping them again.

It's been two days since unity day and we're all finally ready to go check out the exodus ship. We've had a few people guarding out there and they've been communicating with us on the radio to keep us updated.

So far no grounders have checked it out, surprisingly.

But I don't want to think about the ship right now.

Guess what.

Guess.

Guess better.

Hey, you know if you stare at the word "guess" for too long, it starts to look weird and you wonder why it looks like that.

Ravens finally my girlfriend!

If I could show you my jazz hands then I would.

"Hi." My hoarse voice spoke.

"Hi." She responded, chuckling a bit.

I smile at her laugh before raising our hands to my face, placing a gentle kiss on the back of hers.

Her face brightens at this and she repeats my actions, kissing the back of my hand.

Our moment was intruded by someone ripping the tent open. I turn around and glare at the person.

Jingle Bell.

"Up, up, up, lovebirds!"

When he sees we make no move to move, he grumbles and hurriedly rips the covers off of us.

The cold air breezes against our bodies and makes me shiver.

"Up I say!" Bellamy puts his hands on his hips.

I continue to glare at him as I reach to grab the pillow underneath my head. As soon as I get a good grip on it, I prop myself up and throw it at him.

Unfortunately, he dodged it and only slowly looks up at me as if I betrayed him. I offer a sarcastic smile before stealing ravens pillow and the rest around us and repeatedly throw them all at him. He dodges all of those pillows as well, continuously laughing as he did so.

I grumble in complaint and eventually give up as Bellamy shouts at us to get up once more before finally leaving.

When I plop back down and turn my head, I stare at Raven who holds an amused expression before she lets her laugh out.

I roll my eyes, trying my best not to smile. "What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing." She smugly says, still smirking.

"Nothing?" I repeat and she nods.

I hum and stay silent for a moment before quickly jumping up and straddling myself over her. This obviously took her by surprise and she gasps out in shock. But before she can say anything, I attack her with tickles and her laughs bubble up and won't stop.

"Stop! Stop!"

"It didn't seem like you were laughing at nothing." I sang while tickling her tummy more.

She tried to escape but failed to do so. Raven tried her best to keep her laughter inside while begging me to stop. "Okay, I'm sorry!" She cried out hysterically.

I get off from on top of her and quickly tie my hair up while running out, knowing that she would chase after me.

___________________________________

"Clarke and Five shouldn't be going." I heard finn arguing with Bellamy and Raven a few feet away.

"Kane and Abby were on the ship. Clarke's looking for answers. You want to help her? Find me the black box, hard drives, and anything else that will explain why this ship crashed."